Larry - I just can't Wait

Harry's POV

I don't understand why they made me do this. I thought Uncle Si wanted to keep me AWAY from the public eye, not have me thrown in front of all these people with camera's and voice recorders.

"Tonight we're joined by Harry Styles of One Direction!" The host greeted me with a forced smile. I mean you would do the same if you were interviewing a heavily pregnant MALE. "So Harry tell us, how do you feel about being Britain's first pregnant male?" I sighed and rubbed my swollen bump, "It was really hard at the beginning when i first learned i was pregnant. I took me a long time to fully come to terms with idea that there is a little person growingwithin me. But now i'm extatic! I can't wait to meet this baby who has been kicking my bladder for the past 5 months."

The audience laughed and the host's smile became more realistic. "So tell us, who is the other Father?"  I sihed knowing we'd have to face this sooner or later. I looked out at the crowd who was listening intenty, "Louis." The crowd gasped before bursting into cheers and screams. I grinned and rubbed my bump lovingly. 

I looked side stage to see Louis grinning madly. He was so worried obut how the public would take the news but clearly he was ecstatic. "Is Louis here? Maybe we could bring him on stage?" I nodded at the host and Louis jogged onto the stage. The girls in the crowd screamed and waved as he took a seat beside me.

"Welcome Louis Tomlinson!" The host cheered working up the girls in the crowd, i seriously thought that one of them would pass out. Lou waved to the girls and wrapped an arm around my shoulders. The host waited until the audience was quiet before moving on to the next question. "So are you two a couple now or have you always been?" We looked at each other before Lou motioned for me to talk. "We've been together for over a year an a half now. A baby together is the next step, even though usually one would get married first but it looks like fate is taking a different turn." She nodded and grinned at Louis.

"So, do you know the gender?" Louis shook his head grinning, "We don't want to know, it'll be a surprise for all of us." The crowd booed making the two of us laugh. Lou placed his other arm around my bump and kissed my temple, "I just can't wait until he or she is born! Pregnant Harry is getting annoying. Waking me up at 1am demanding Shakeaway."

I felt a tightening in my lower abdomen and refrained a gasp. I think several girls noticed as a trickle of fluid made its way down the inside of my jeans dampening the fabric.

"Well Lou it looks like you won't be waiting much longer." his head snapped around and his eyes widened as he saw my jeans. The host frantically turned to the camera, "We'll be back shortly will more gossip." The on air sign went out and Paul came running onto the stage. "Lou get to the car, i'll take him." Louis nodded and sprinted off. I cried out as i was hit with a particulary strong contraction.

"Hold on Harry, we'll get you to the hospital in plenty of time. Just promise you won't hurt poor Lou." I nodded and shoved my head into the crook of his neck as the muscles loosened.

6 hours later

That's it, it's al over! 6 hours of contraction after contraction, scream after scream, stupid comment from Lou followed with a smack in the balls. Our baby was finally here. Louis and I were sitting on the bed smiling like idiots as the midwife handed me a crying bundle of blankets.

I looked down and was shocked by the beauty of our baby's eyes! They were a mix of emerald green and sky blue, stunning. Lou lowered the blanket to detirmine the gender, he looked up into my eyes with tears streaming down his face, "Its a girl! Haz we have a baby girl!"

Darcy Jane Tomlinson-Styles, born Fabruary 14th 2013.