Larry - Ashton

Harry's POV

i sat in the awful hospital chair clutching desperately onto the pale, fragile hand laying on the sheets. I never thought that this day would end so horiddly.

Several hours ealier

I was standing in the kitchen making scrambled eggs for the moody jerk upstairs when i heard a loud cry of pain. Everthing from my hands hit the floor as i sprinted up the stairs to find Louis sprawled across the floor in a pool of what looked to be blood. "Louis?" I cried as i ran to his somewhat lifeless body. His shuddering body indicated he was alive, barely. I fished my phone out off my pocket and dialled 999.

Minutes later the ambulance arrived taking my Louis and my baby away from me. My heart lurched at the thought of loosing either precious beings. Lou was nearly 8 months pregnant with out little angel, so anything happening now could lessen their chance of survival. I jumped into the back of the ambulance clutching Louis' hand squeezing him gently praying for a reaction.

Present time

We got a reaction from Louis, they had to restart his heart several times. There is honestly nothing worse than watching the one you love being shocked back to life. He was then taken straight into the delivery room to try and save our little baby. Louis was adamant that he didn't want to know the gender, so i didn't push but know i wanted nothing more than to hold our baby.

Louis had produced a beautiful little boy who i hadn't named because Louis had been rushed to ICU after his heart stopped again. Leaving me here, in the awful seats beside his bed clutching desperatley onto his had praying he would survive. Out little man was curled into a blanket sucking on his thumb, a habit i'm sure Lou would be in no hurry to break.

Doctor's weren't sure if or when Lou would wake. They told me there was a 30% chance of survival. His body had gone into shock after not recieving enough nutrients because our little man had practically sucking the life from him. They were quite surprised he had survived to 8 months, they thought that at 5 months his body would have shut down.

After hearing he may not wake up, i decided to name out little man. Ashton William Tomlinson, Louis always loved the name Ashton.

3 months later

I woke to the sound of a ringing telephone and a crying baby. Ashton was already laying in my arms, most likley hungry from sleeping through his feeding time. I rushed to the phone hoping it was Liam getting back to me about babysitting Ashton while i went to visit Louis. Louis still hadn't woken from his coma, i was missing him like crazy. Knowing he was still alive but so far away was breaking my heart. 

"Harry speaking," I crammed the reciever between my chin and my shoulder balancing a squirming Ashton in my arms. "Haz?" I nearly dropped the phone, "Louis?" Tears sprang to my eyes in amazement. "Hey baby." I burst into tears at the sound of his voice. 3 months without his voice had taken its toll on me. "Babe come see me, i need to see you." I sobbed through the phone, "I'll be there in 10, i promise."

i will never forget the expression on Louis' face when Ashton and I rushed through the door. his face lit up and tears slid down his cheeks. "Harry," he chocked back a sob as i ran to his side. I pressed a heavy kiss against his lips. He kissed back hurridly making up for 3 months of no contact. Ashton chose that moment to start crying, i forgot to feed him.

Louis pulled away and admired the baby sitting on my hip. He watched in awe as i nursed him gently, "You want to meet your son?" Lou gasped, "He made it?" i chuckled through my tears, 'Who else's baby would i be carrying?" He shot me a glare and opened his hands for me to pass Ashton.i disappeared to the maternity ward and grabbed a feeding bottle. i then handed the bottle to Louis which Ashton took eagerly.

"What's his name?" He asked in awe as stared at the feeding baby. I smiled kissing Lou's cheek, "Ashton William Tomlinson."

Sorry it took so long to update! I started school two days ago and then had a wedding yesterday! More updates soon i promise! Getting my new lapatop tomorrow :D

Please keep voting and commenting beautiful people <3