Zouis - May the fastest baby win

Contains a bit of Lirry

 Zayn’s POV

I grinned as a giggling Harry pulled me into one of his famous hugs. “You’re gonna be a daddy” He cried as I embraced the ecstatic boy. I watched as Liam shot Harry a look, like he had something to say. 

Harry pulled back and looked intently at Louis, Niall and I, “We also have something to tell you.” I checked my hands, “You’re not engaged are you?” They chuckled nervously but shook their heads.

 Liam swallowed nervously, “Um, I’m pregnant too.” I gasped and jumped up tackling the poor lad. “We can be moody twits together.” I heard both Louis and Harry groaned in realization. We all sprawled out across the couches watching X-men;

I lay with my head in Louis’ lap, Harry sprawled across Liam while Niall sat there texting away. “Hey Niall, tell Amy to come join us for dinner.” He looked up with a grin. The poor lad as the only straighter member of One Direction struggled with not having his girlfriend around.

 Louis had been so excited when I told him I was pregnant, confused but excited. We were happily married and had often talked about adopting. But now we were able to have our own kids much to our Mum’s excitement. I was barely showing and they were already planning its future.

 Over the next 9 months both Liam and I lost our toned bodies to only be replaced by a rather large baby bump. Harry and Louis found it hilarious that neither of us could walk up the stairs unaided.

Together we often would pair up against the duo getting revenge. Louis had this awful habit of drawing faces on my bump with permanent markers, each time he would take a picture and post it on twitter.

 The fans who over the moon when they found out that we were expecting two One Direction babies, probably a tad weired out that we were males but still excited. We were constantly receiving baby toys and clothes in the mail. Our girls are amazing.

One night in the middle of April I was awaken by a rather strong contraction. I gripped onto the sheets as I waited for it to pass. Our little man had moved further down so I felt like I was sitting on him so I felt very awkward.

Minutes later I was hit with another contraction, only stronger. I woke Louis and we headed towards the hospital. We were surprised when we met a groaning Liam in rather wet sweats. He and Harry were being ushered into the birthing suite. “May the faster baby win” Liam cried as the door closed.

 Nearly an hour later we were greeted with the sweet sounds of our little man screaming. The first time I looked at my son I fell in love. His large eyes looking around with such curiosity, just like Lou.

Louis kissed the top of my head and wrapped an arm around our little man, “Hey dude, I’m ya Dad.” I chuckled and kissed my husband in front of the perfect little human sitting in my arms. “Hi there, Jackson Thomas Tomlinson-Malik,” I whispered as I kissed his little forehead.

 We made headlines the next day. They called it the amazing race between Liam and I. Sadly Liam and Harry beat us by 20 minutes with their little girl Sadie Rose Styles.

Jay and Anne were already talking about how Sadie and Jack would be married on a beach the Hawaii in front of their proud Dad’s and Grandmother’s.As I look down at my little son, there was no way he was going anywhere any time soon.