Ziall - Leaving me behind

Go read Lelenicki 's story Irresistible!!! Its really good!!!!

Niall's POV

I stood looking at the door in pure horror. It swung gently on its hinges completely oblivious to the destruction it just caused.

Earlier

I had finally gathered enough courage to tell Zayn, to tell him i was pregnant. I had known for abour 2 weeks but didn't tell him because i wanted to make it past my first trimester knowing that i was out of the danger zone.

 He came back from shopping with Liam but he was near drunk, completely out of it. All my plans flew from the window. He shot me a look saying let-me-sleep-and-don't-touch-me, the way he normally gets when he is like this so i left him.

It was the middle of the night when Zayn stumbled down the stairs and into the living room searching for me. I was sat on the couch staring at the blank screen of the telly deep in thought.

"are to explain why you aren't in bed?" I jumped at the sudden sound of his voice from beside me. My head turned to meet Zayn's angry eyes, alcohol faintly lingering on his breath showed me he was more sober than he was earlier.

"I couldn't sleep, so i came down here so i wouldn't disturb you." His eyes softened and he wrapped his arms around me. He twisted so his head was resting on my lap and his eyes were closed.

I felt the baby kick and a smile crept onto my face,

"Zee pas me your hand," He cocked his brow keeping his eyes closed but placed his right hand into my own. Slowly i placed his hand over the left side of my stomach where i could feel the gentle kicks. His eyes shot open as he pressed a bit harder against my skin.

"Is that?" I smiled,

"Zayn, I'm pregnant." I pulled out the sonogram photos from my pocket and placed them in his spare hand. He took one look at the picture and jumped up from the sofa,

"I don't believe it." I searched his face for any emotion, the only one i could identify was confusion and, disgust?

"Zee?" I reaached for his hand but he jerked back tripping on the coffee table.

"Don't touch me Niall," He dropped the image and ran. I heard the door open and then, silence. Tears leaked from my eyes as i lifted the precious image of our unborn child holding it against my chest as i walked towards the door. I looked up in horror as i watched Zayn's figure running off into the distance among the mist. He was gone.

6 months later

I groaned as I felt another kick against my ribs sending searing pain through my chest. The little rascal was up to no good bruising me from the inside out. I was parked on Harry's sofa after he more that happily took me in after Zayn's disappearing act.

He had made no effort to contact us. The only news we heard was in the papers, he was off in Paris with new girlfriend Perrie Edwards of Little Mix. Apparently the pair got together not that long after i broke the news to him.

The other lads took it much better, they were confused but amazed. Louis burst into tears at the thought of being an Uncle, he was ready to kill Zayn for leaving me and our child.

No matter how hurt i was, i still loved Zayn and it killed me knowing that all i had left of him was his child. The lads couldn't understand how i could still love him for hurting, but i guess i was just scared. i mean i would be pretty scared to if my boyfriend came up to me telling me he was pregnant. Things like that don't happen to guys.

Harry sat beside me with another plate of Nandos,

"Anything else Ni?" I shook my head with a grateful smile,

"Thanks Haz," I picked up my burger and went to take a bite, but a sharp pain prevented me from eating. I groaned and placed the burger down,

"You alright Ni? You gone off Nandos?" Harry said with a slight annoyance. It was 2am and I had sent him out for food. I shook m head,

"No i really want to eat it, little bugger just kicked thats a..." I stopped, my breathing hitched as i felt a warm substance roll down my leg.

"Niall?" I turned to face Harry

"Haz, i think my water broke."

The next 3 hours was a complete blur. All i remember is Harry calling Liam and Louis then my mum on the way to the hospital.

The birth was all black to me because i had to have a c-section. My heart had stopped because of m blood pressure dropping to fast and suddenly. Apparently my body had gone into shock after the contractions started weakening my heart.

I lay in my hospital bed with my daughter in my arms starinb sadly into her brown eyes, she looked so much like Zayn already, i wouldn't see many of my features on her. Harry and Louis were fast asleep on the sofa beside my bed and Liam was in the hallway talking on the phone to management.

i sighed and kissed the little angel in my arms. Names floated through my head, i wanted something that would reind me of Zayn, a name that he loved. None came to mind as her eyes fluttered shut and her lips parted slightly as she fell asleep.

The door opened and i looked up to see Liam smiling softly,

"There is someone here to see you." He said,I nodded sitting up a bit more thinking it was my mum. What i didn't expect to see was Zayn Malik walk through that door. The air caught in my lungs as i looked him up and down. He looked horrible, he had lost a lot of weight and was looking rather sickly.

"Zee?" Tears flowed down his cheeks as he walked slowly towards me. He sat on the plastic chair beside me staring at the baby in my arms.

"She's beautiful Ni," I nodded sadly and looked him in the eyes,

"Why?" He sighed

"I don't know. I guess i was just scared so i ran, leaving everything behind me. But i never stopped watching the news. I kept up to date with your pregnancy, kept in contact with Liam to see how you were. I wanted to come back but Louis threatened to chop my balls off if i came anywhere near you again." I chuckled softly and smiled,

"I never stopped loving you Zee," He smiled softly,

"I never stopped loving you either Ni." He leant forward and kissed me softly. My heart fluttered as he pulled back smiling,

"What are you going to name her?"

I smiled looking back down at my daughter,

"Hope Elisabeth Horan-Malik"