The End :(

Hello my lovelies! 

Its been so long since i've published anything on wattpad, nevermind an mpreg! Its been like a year... oops! Sorry! 

I'm now 19 (yikes) and I'm getting very busy with university work and trying to write another story (one i'm hoping to send to a publisher :D) so I'm very sorry for no updates, my university assignments tend to take priority. 

But i'm sad to say, that I won't be writing anymore mpregs. I have so many requests that all sound so great and I would love to try and write them, I just don't have the time to sit and write anymore. I'm really sorry to all of you who have sent me requests, maybe one day I'll get around to writing them. Maybe when i'm on holidays, just not anytime soon :(

I hate this because I love writing for you guys and you are always so patient with me, i couldn't ask for more supportive followers. You guys really are amazing! I love you all so much! 

I'm not on wattpad anywhere near as much as I was 2 years ago, but if you would like to keep up with me and what I'm writing please feel free to add me on facebook or follow me on twitter! Or just shoot me an inbox, I'm normally pretty good at replying (unless its exam time). 

If you've read my Ed Sheeran fic that i wrote and finished about 2 years ago (woah) I'm actual re-writting that fic into a romantic fiction that I'm aiming to get perfect enough to send to a publisher. Scary stuff! 

Hopefully in future I'll get to publish more stories for you all to read. 

Thank you for sticking with me over the past 4 years, its been amazing to see how we as fans and how the One Direction boys have grown during this time! And how much better my writing as gotten... i have some really cringe worthy stuff (you're probably nodding your head). 

I love you all so flipping much ! Thank you again for all you're support and love and comments. You guys never fail to put a smile on my face xx

- the_sequin_carrot (Bree) 

(PS my twitter is @thesequincarrot and @BreeStanfield ... send me your twitter names, i'll follow you!)