Narry - Sign my Shoes?

My leg continued to shake under the table. We were at a signing in New York for out new book. Sat between Louis and Zayn, a quick escape would be impossible. My stomach had been churning since 7am when we ate at McDonalds drive through, running late as usual.

A girl wearing a rather floral shirt bounded up to me as Louis slid the book along.

"Hi Niall!" I forced a smile scrawling my name across the open page,

"Hi love, have a nice day." She squealed as I passed the book to Zayn. Sighing, I rubbed a hand across my unsettled stomach.

"You alright there mate?" Louis placed a worried hand on my knee. I nodded,

"Maybe it was the food at McDonalds." I shrugged grabbing the book shoved in my face.

The conversation dropped as the crowd thickened, our hands blurred with hurried movement. After an hour I was exhausted and on the edge of throwing up. My hands were shaking as I signed another book.

"Niall mate you look pale as a sheet!" I shook my head,

"I'm gonna be sick,

 Zayn grabbed my arm as my body lurched forward emptying the contents of my stomach, all over a fans shoes.

Everyone gasped as Zayn grabbed me,

"Ni lets get you backstage." I nodded weakly folding into a ball as Paul lifted me from my chair. He waved for the boys to follow as a cleaner arrived and security pushed the girls back outside.

 Paul placed me on a couch, the leather cool against my burning skin. The lads crowded around with concerned faces,

"feel any better with it out of your system? Louis asked pressing a hand to my forehead. I sighed as his cool had relieved the heat emitting from my skin. I nodded slowly,

"Yea I feel much better, just need to sleep." They all nodded and sat beside the couch. A soft hand slid into mine, the familiar touch sent a shiver down my spine. I cracked my left eye open to see Harry smiling gently, kissing each fingertip.

"I'm sorry you're sick love," I smiled weakly at my adorable boyfriend,

"I'm ok now." He smiled kissing my wrist gently,

"I'll take you to the doctors in the morning if you aren't any better." I nodded letting my eyes flutter shut and I fell asleep.

Unfortunately I wasn't any better the next morning. I threw up twice before 10am and lost all appetite much to the lads' horror. Harry and Paul decided that it would be best to take me to our private doctor, much to MY horror. She was a snobby old woman who took much joy in stabbing us with needles every time we had to travel.

She had poked and prodded me with all sorts of equipment before she decided, oh lets just do an ultrasound, sounds simple enough that she could have done it to start with. My patience was starting wear thin with this woman, who clearly had better things to be doing.

I watched the grey screen watching as a black blob would appear and disappear as she scanned over my organs. Her eyes widened as she rested on a patch of skin just below my belly button,

"That isn't meant to be there," she murmed sounding genuine now. She pressed a button freezing the screen before disappearing out the door. Harry leant over my body to get a closer look,

"I don't see whats wrong, it looks like your kidney. Its the shape of a jelly bean." I shrugged,

"Maybe she's trying to be pain," Harry chuckled kissing my kneecap seeing he couldn't reach my face. He nuzzled his face against my legs so i could feel his warm puffs of breath through the material of my jeans.

The doctor reappeared with another lady in tow,

"Mr Horan, Mr Styles, my name is Doctor Alexander. I'm here because Dotor Brach has a slight concern with what she has seen on your ultrasound, i'm just here to see what it is." We nodded smiling, not worried that it would be anything.

Oh were we wrong.

Doctor Alexander took a seat beside the bed and took a look at the screen. Her lips pursed and her brows furrowed in concentration. She lifted the wand and resumed the position that Doctor Brach held before. Her eyes widened as she moved the wand around.

"What does it look like to you?" Harry asked staring at the grey blur.  She paused,

"I'm not quite sure, it isn't something we usually see in men." She flicked a switch and a heart beat filled the speakers.

"Mr Horan that is your heartbeat," I nodded not quite sure where she was going with this.

She wriggling the wand a little before a faster thudding filled the speakers. All of our eyesbrows skyrocketed.

"No way!" Doctor Alexander exclaimed grinning madly.

"What? What is it?" Harry asked, a slightly knowing look on his face.

"Gentlemen, that there, is a baby."

Slowly i stood after rearragning my clothes. I was still in a little bit of shock, i was also cautious that i might hurt the baby. I, Niall James Horan, was going to have a baby. My heart swelled with excitement.

I walked out of the changing room where Doctor Alexander was talking to a smiling Harry. She smiled up at me,

"I'll leave you two alone for a minute." Harry turned to face me with a mad grin on his face,

"We're going to be daddies!" He cried pulling me in for a gentle hug, being as cautious as i was.

"I love you Harry," i murmured into his hair as he nuzzled his head against my shoulder.

"I love you Niall, so much."

I might write a part 2 for this...