Nouis - A new beginning

This is part 2 of 'No goodbye' for all the beautiful girls who asked me to do a second part :)

Niall's POV

I sat against the birch tree staring into space. It had been 5 years since I lost William and Louis. The past 5 years had been pure agony.

Zayn and Perrie had 2 children, both girls and twins now 18 months old. Liam and Harry adopted a little boy from Gahna for was now 3 and were in the midst of adopting a 6 month old girl. No one ever warns you about how hard it is loosing your child, never mind your husband the same day.

None of us had seen or heard from Louis since. Sure he had been in the news with paps following him. The last i had seen was the he was back in London with some girl Eleanor. It broke my heart to see he was with someone else. I don't even know what happened to him, we were fine up until we found out William wasn't alive.

I put my earphones in listening to The Fray, it reminded me of the happier times when  Louis used to sing with happiness. He would always sing Look After You to my growing bump, the love in his eyes would always bring me to tears. I knew he would be grieving but i didn't think it would so bad that it would lead to him resenting me and leaving.

i don't know how long i was sitting there but i was happy just blocking out the world. A tall shadow blocks my sunlight causing me to frown behind my raybans. I lifted my shades only to have a mini heart attack. Standing there in front of me was, Louis.

My jaw dropped and i scrambled to my feet, "Lou!" He shot me a small smile, "Hey Ni." He opened his arms inviting me in for a hug. No matter what he had done to me, i still loved him. I flung myself into his arms sobbing against his shoulder. I shuddered as small droplets hit my shoulder after fallin from his eyes.

I pulled away to see his beautiful blue eyes filled with tears. "Where's Eleanor?" I asked holding back a hiccup. His face fell and he hung his head, "She wasn't anything, just a fling." I nodded sadly, "Was i just a fling?" His head shot up with a look of horror, "No of course not Ni! I loved you Ni, i still love you."

I frowned, "Then why did you leave?" His shoulders sagged and more tears fell, "I don't know, i honestly don't know. I was so looking forward to holding our baby and then to be told he hadn't made it, it just broke me. I couldn't stand the thought. I knew i wouldn't be able to care for you like the others would, i would want some attention too. So i went looking for it in alcohol and in my family. There hasn't been a single day when i haven't regretted what i did. I know it wasn't fair on you, i should have been there for you but i didn't know how. I don't know how to comfort people while i'm grieving myself."

Tears continued to roll down his cheeks, "I never wanted to send the divorce papers. Mum told me that there was no point being married unless you were with them. I insisted that i was going to come back, i always planned to. But she filed them for me, it was the biggest mistake and,"

I couldn't take it anymore, i planted my lips firmly against his. He sighed and smiled against my lips wrapping his arms around me tightly. Our lips moved together like clockwork, working together to create perfect harmony.

He pulled away with a mad grin on his face, "I love you Niall." I chocked back a sob and pressed a quick kiss to his lips, "I love you too Lou." He linked his fingers with mine, "Take me back? Please?" I smiled, now glad that the divorce was never finalised. "Of course." He grinned and kissed me heavily, "I missed you Ni."