Chapter 1

Alana's pov
I've been working for the Foo Fighters for 4 months,and in those four months I've somehow managed to befriend each member and their wives.well,almost each member.Chris Shiflett seemed to be the only member I just couldn't befriend,or talk to.I couldn't even try to befriend is wife,because she's now his ex-wife.Cara seemed like a nice woman,but sometimes looks can be deceiving.I quickly rushed into studio 606,holding the drinks the band drank in the morning."coffee for Dave,beer for Taylor and Chris,tea for Pat and Rami,and water for Nate."i repeated to myself,making sure I got the correct things.

That's when it happened

I must've not tied my shoes,because I accidentally tripped on my shoelace."SHIT!"I cursed as I fell,I thought that I dropped the drinks.I fell to the ground,"ow..."I mumbled."looks like you dropped these."I heard a voice say,I quickly stood up and saw Chris holding the drinks."I-I'm a klutz,I'm sorry."I said as I took them from here,I then blushed in embarrassment."t-this is for you."i said,handing him one of the beers."thanks."he said as he took it from me,I placed the drinks down on a nearby coffee table and got down to tie my shoes."why are you here first?"I asked curiously,"Dave and the guys must be late,we have practice today."he explained.I stood up,"I gotta go."i said.

"Where?"

"Dave needs me to sign some paperwork,I gotta do it now or I'll forget."

"Relax,they won't be here for a while.why don't you stay?"

I blushed,"a-are you sure?"I asked."positive,besides...I'm a bit lonely."he admitted,I felt so bad for Chris."I-I guess I can stay."i said,he smiled.he sat down on the couch,i gulped."don't try anything Alana."I thought,oh yeah did I forget to mention that I have a teeny tiny little crush on Chris."so...you like working here?"he asked,"I-It's ok,sometimes it's a lot but most of the time it's alright."I replied."thats good,the last thing I-I mean we'd want is for you to be overwhelmed."he said,blushing a bit.I blushed,"what?"I thought.