Chapter 46

Alana's pov
"anyways,I have to go shopping now.I'll talk to you later,bye!"Cami said,"bye!"i said.as I hung up on her Christine walked into the room,"Who was calling you?"I asked."it was surprisingly Chris."she replied,i titled my head in confusion."he wanted to know where you were so I told him that you were with me and that you were talking to Cami."she explained,as I was about to open my mouth to speak I got a text from Chris.

Chris♥️:when are you coming home?

Chris♥️:we need to talk

I gulped,starting to get nervous."did I do something wrong?"I thought,"Chris wants me back home,I gotta go Christine."i said as I got up."oh!ok,well I'll see you later girlie."she said,I hugged her goodbye and left her apartment.I got in my car and drove back home,nervously trying to figure out what I did.when I arrived home parked my car at the side of the house,since Chris' car was in the garage.I got out of my car,locked it,and walked up to the front door.I tested to see if it was already unlocked,and it was."Chris?"I called out,I saw him sitting in the couch."Chris are y-"I immediately stopped talking as I widened my eyes,Chris was holding a pregnancy test.

"Why didn't you tell me you're pregnant?"