Chapter 29

Alana's pov
A tear streamed down my cheek,i let the frame slip and drop to the floor.at that point I just ran,I went my car,got in,and began to drive.I didn't know where to go,where could I go?

My parents?they'd never understand,they never will.

My sister?yes,yes,Cami will understand!

I set my GPS to the airport,I was going to go to my sister Cami.Cami lives in Arizona,I could theoretically drive there but flying there seems easier.luckily I had enough money to get a plane ticket,as I stopped near the airport I took out my phone and called it.after 2 rings she answered,"oh my god Alana,I was so worried about you!are you ok?"

"I-I'm not."

"Don't you worry sis,I'm going to the airport right now."

"N-No!No!don't worry,I'm-im going to you."

"Ok,well I'm still going to the airport.I'll be there to pick you up,ok?"

"Ok..."

"Alana?"

"Hmmm?"

"I'm not judging you in anyway,ok?Love is blind."

"I-I know..."

I hung up the phone,grabbed my bag,left the car,and made my way to the airport.I paid for a ticket,went through the airport process,and went to my gate.I patiently sat in my seat and waited for my gate to be announced,I opened my phone and looked at my Lock Screen:it was a picture of me and Chris at his favorite bar,I remember how excited he was to take me there.we ended up getting really drunk and sang country songs until one of us threw up,I smiled as I remembered the memory.

"Flight 671 is now boarding."

I closed my phone and got up,I stood in line as I boarded the plane.after stowing my bag I sat in my seat and buckled up,I looked out the window and let a few tears slip down my cheeks.I felt so bad for leaving,but I just couldn't stay anymore.the whole flight felt like a blur to me,but when I finally landed I was relieved.I grabbed my bag and followed everyone off the plane,I made my way out of the airport and saw Cami.I sobbed as I rushed to her,I hugged her tightly."it's ok Al,it's ok."she assured me,she held me as she led me out of the airport and to her car.