Chapter 38

Alana's pov
Getting back to LA was a nightmare.for starters,when we landed we were immediately bombarded by paparazzi.they were yelling out so many questions,Chris shielded me from them and managed to lead me to the car.we got in and had a moment to breath."well,that was fun."i said jokingly,he laughed.we decided to head to studio 606 first,because apparently Chris and Dave didn't really make up."is this necessary?"Chris asked as we entered the studio,"Chris,it is.and besides,if you want me to move in with you you will do this."I replied.he gasped dramatically,"blackmail!"he said.I giggled,"ALANA!YOU'RE OK!"we heard Rami yell.before I could even react:Rami,Nate,and Pat hugged me tightly."guys let her go,she's gotta breath."Chris said,they let me go."I was so worried!"Pat admitted,"all of us were,even Taylor!"Nate said.

"Speaking of Taylor."we heard Taylor said.we turned around and saw Dave and Taylor,"you're back Alana!"he said.Dave didn't say anything,he just eyed Chris."this isn't gonna end well."Rami mumbled,"maybe it will."I whispered.he walked towards Chris,they eyed each other."I'm kinda scared."Nate whisper admitted,"well you and Pat are the Dave experts,what do you thinks gonna happen?"I whisper asked."wait a moment."Pat replied,Chris and Dave sighed."I'm sorry man."they both said in unison,"no,no,I'm sorry."they both said."Alana and I were too scared to tell you before,we never meant for any drama to happen."Chris said,"I'm sorry for getting so angry at you."Dave said.