Chapter 35

No one's pov
As Alana slowly woke up she remembered that she was in Cami's guest room,and that her and Chris reunited.she smiled,remembering Chris asking her to be his girlfriend.the media was going to have a field day with that,but she tried not to think about that as she closed her eyes and snuggled into his chest."finally you two reunited!"Alana and Chris quickly shot up,Cami was leaning against the doorframe.Alana quickly put her glasses on and sighed out of relief when she saw her sister,"hey Cami."Chris said awkwardly.Cami laughed."nice to meet you Shiflett."she said,Chris blushed in embarrassment."Cami-"she cut off her sister,"don't worry about it Lana,we can talk more about this later.right now,it's breakfast time."she said.

Chris' pov
After getting changed I went to the guest bathroom and called Rami."Chris!did you find her?"he answered,I chuckled."hello to you too Ram."i said,"come on Chris I'm being se-"he was cut off by Nate."Did he find her?!"he exclaimed,"Nate's there too?"I asked."I'm here as well."I heard Pat say,"did you guys have a sleepover?"i joked."come on Chris just answer the question."Nate whined,I laughed."alright,alright.yes,I did find her.and,I also asked her to be my girlfriend."i said,I heard a bunch of people gasp.

"WHAT?!"I heard Christine exclaim,"ok did all of you have some sort of sleepover?"I jokingly asked."Don't change the subject Shiflett!"Rebecca exclaimed,"Did she say yes?!"Kate asked.I laughed,"yes she did."I replied.I heard them all cheer,making me laugh again.I then cleared my throat,"Think Dave will be pissed?"I in a serious tone."let us handle Dave,alright?"Pat said,"yeah,I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind!"Rebecca exclaimed.