Chapter 4

Alana's pov
The rest of the work day was normal:unless you count Chris giving me looks as "normal".the guys were done with practice and wanted to go out,they were forcing Chris to come with them.he looked at me and smirked,"maybe Alana should also come with us."he suggested.I blushed,"W-What?!"I exclaimed."hey,that's a great idea!"Nate said,"yeah!come with us Lana!"Taylor encouraged."I-I don't know guys,I-I'm not the kind of girl that goes out."i said,"well that changes today!"Dave said excitedly."I know you're nervous Alana,but it's actually pretty fun."Pat said,i gulped."trust me,Pat and I used to not like it either.but now it's pretty fun!"Rami said,I looked at everyone and then at Chris.

I gulped,"O-Ok,I'll go."i said.everyone cheered,included Chris."great!let's go,I'm driving."Taylor said,"oh no you don't!I'm driving."Dave said.then Dave and Taylor proceeded to have an argument about who should drive,Rami intervened and said that him and Pat should drive since they're designated drivers.so everyone agreed,we left Studio 606 and went to the parking lot.Dave,Taylor,and Nate went to Rami's car while me and Chris went to Pat's car.I sat in the back while Chris sat in the front with Pat,while they were chatting I looked out the window and at the buildings we were passing by.I thought about the kiss,which made me blush.