Chapter 70

No one's pov
The day everyone's been waiting for is finally here:Alana's baby shower.Christine was more excited then anyone,and not even Rami expected her to be so good at planning it."I must say,I'm really impressed babe!"he admitted,"what can I say?planning stuff is my specialty."she said confidently."well that's why our wedding was so magical."he said,wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him.she grinned as their noses touched,"eww!"they heard someone say.they quickly turned around,only to see the Shiflett siblings(as well as Alana and Chris,who were behind them).

"Gross!"

"You guys are like dad and Alana!"

Rami and Christine blushed in embarrassment,while Alana and Chris laughed.Christine cleared her throat,"uh what do you think?"she asked as she spun a bit."everything looks great,I just can't wait to find out the gender of the baby."Alana said,gently rubbing her belly.

"I hope it's a boy!"

"Me too!"

"Me three!"

Chris chuckled,he crouched down to the boys' height."well what if it's a girl?"he asked them,all three of them gasped.

"Then we'll have to beat up all of her boyfriends!"

"Yeah!"

"And we'll keep her safe!"

Alana smiled,she suddenly felt the baby kick."I think the baby appreciates you protecting them boys."she said,all three boys put their hands on Alana's belly as Chris stood up.