Chapter 40

A/N
Every fic needs a birthday chapter

But it's not Alana's birthday yet so I'm just gonna make it one of Chris' kids' birthdays

Let's start the chapter!

Alana's pov
"I really appreciate your help Alana,sometimes planning out Eamon Riley's birthday party can be difficult."Cara said,"it's no problem Cara."I assured her with a smile.I was helping Cara out with Eamon Riley's birthday party,Chris currently had him and his brothers."Cara."i said,she looked at me.I hesitated,"I just wanna say-"she cut me off."it's ok."she assured me,I tilted my head in confusion."I'm ok with you dating Chris Alana."she said,I blushed."I-"she cut me off again,"that look in his eyes,it's a look of love.I've seen it before,but when I see him look at you I can tell it's genuine."she said.I didn't say anything,I gently hugged her.she hugged me back,"thank you."I whispered.

No one's pov
"Are you actually ok with this?"Jordyn asked Cara.all of the kids were running around and playing,while the guys(except for Chris)were around the grill."Ok with what?"Cara asked,Jordyn pointed at Chris and Alana.Alana giggled as she tried to push Chris away from her neck,"why wouldn't I be fine with it Jordyn?we got a divorce,it's over."Cara replied."yeah but...you and Chris were so cute together."she pointed out,"but I don't love him anymore."Cara said as she started to feel frustrated."Jordyn come on,let's not stress her out."Rebecca said,"thank you!finally someone who gets it."Christine exclaimed.