Chapter 2

A/N
Tf I did not expect this fic to blow up

Alana's pov
"But anyways,what kind of music do you listen to Alana?"he asked curiously,"I-I'm more of a rock girl."I replied.he chuckled,i tilted my head in confusion."what?"I asked,"Looks like opposites attract huh?"he said.I felt so confused,"What do you mean?"I asked.He chuckled,taking a swig of beer."I mean that I'm more of a country guy and you're a rock n roll girl."he said,I blushed."that doesn't meant that I couldn't at least try to listen to country music."i said,he chuckled again.I blushed in embarrassment this time,"I-I'm serious Chris."i said.he looked at me,throughout this whole conversation I hadn't once said his name.we both didn't say anything,we just stared at each other.

"Shit!should I say something?what should I even say?oh god,oh geez,oh-"my thoughts were cut off by Chris saying,"Wanna listen to some Country music right now?"i blushed."U-Uh,sure?"i said,not sounding so confident.he got up and left the room for a moment,he came back in with a guitar."I've been working on this song for a while now,and you're gonna be the first person to hear it."he said,I blushed,feeling honored.Chris looked down and at his guitar,I watched him as he began to play it.he was so focused and concentrated on his guitar,it was almost as if his personality just flipped a switch and changed.