Chapter 61

Chris' nightmare

Chris' pov
"Alright one more push miss Valance."the doctor said.Alana gripped onto my hand tightly,"I can't!"she sobbed."yes you can baby,I know you can."I encouraged her,she panted as she squeezed her eyes shut and screamed."here he is!your baby boy!"the doctor said,revealing our baby.I smiled,"you did it Alana!"but as I turned to look at her I noticed she wasn't moving or blinking."L-Lana?"i said,shaking her lightly.no response,I was starting to get worried."A-Alana come on sweetie this isn't funny."i said,shaking her more."please move mr.Shiflett."a nurse said,trying to pull me away from her."ALANA NO!"I screamed as the nurses pulled me away from her,I could hear our baby crying in the background.

"ALANA!"

"ALANA!"

End of Chris' nightmare

Alana's pov
I woke up to Chris saying my name,I sat up and saw him roughly tossing and turning."A-Alana..."he whimpered,"Chris,Chris you're having a nightmare wake up baby."i said.he shot up and gasped,panting and shaking as he was covered in sweat."Chris what-"he grabbed me and hugged me,making sure not to squish my belly."C-Chris?"i said,feeling extremely confused."don't leave me Alana,please don't leave me,I need you damnit..."he whimpered,I was so shocked and confused and worried.i've never seen him like this before,"I'll never leave you Chris."I whispered.