Chapter 10

Alana's pov
"How the fuck does Taylor drink this shit?"Chris asked.he was wearing a disguise while we were getting drinks for the band,we already got Rami and Pat's tea(and also Nate's beer)and were currently getting Taylor's drink(naked juice)."I never question it."I replied,we went up to the register to pay for the drink."hey there Alana!looks like the usual,for Taylor right?"Olivia,the cashier I befriended,said.I grinned,"yep,the usual."I replied.she scanned the naked juice,then she noticed Chris."who's that?"she asked,I was shocked that she couldn't tell who he was even with the disguise on."oh uhhh,he's my friend uhhh Wilson Owen."I lied,Chris gave me a look."oh,well it's nice to meet you sir!"she said to him,"nice meeting you too."he said.

"Wilson Owen?really?"he said.after paying for the juice we were making our way to a cafe to get Dave's coffee,"it was all I could think of on the spot."i said.he laughed,"do I look like Owen Wilson?"he asked.I blushed in embarrassment,"only like a little bit."I replied.he laughed again,causing me to laugh."ah,I'm dumb."i said,"you're the complete opposite:you're the smartest woman i know,and that's saying a lot."he said.I blushed and smiled,as we stopped at a red light Chris grabbed my chin and turned my head.he then gently kissed me,I closed my eyes and kissed back."I really wanted to kiss you,I crave you."he whispered,I blushed.