Chapter 49

Alana's pov
"Chris I don't know about this."

"Oh come on Alana,it'll be fun I promise!"

"But...they don't like me."

"Don't you worry about a thing,I'll be with you the whole time I promise."

It was Foo Fighter tradition for the members to take their wives(and girlfriends)out on a date night all together,it's a strange tradition but one that I respected.it used to be that had to make the reservations:but things were different now."ok,how do I look?"I asked,stepping out of the bathroom and into our room.

"ok,how do I look?"I asked,stepping out of the bathroom and into our room

He widened his eyes and blushed,"god...I'm the luckiest man in the world."he whispered.I blushed,swaying the skirt of the dress side to side."let's go baby."he said with a confident grin,I nervously smiled as he led me out of the house.the drive over to the restaurant wasn't too bad,I was trying my best to not be so nervous because I know stress isn't good for a baby.Chris had one hand on the steering wheel and was holding my hand with his other hand,when we stopped at red lights he would occasionally kiss me and whisper about how much he loves me.it calmed me down,and made me really happy to be honest.we finally arrived at the restaurant the guys told us to meet them at,Chris parked the car and got out first.he went around and opened the passenger door for me as I unbuckle myself,"maybe this won't be so bad."I thought as I blushed.