Chapter 65

Alana's pov
The day everyone's been dreading is finally here:mom and dad coming to visit.coincidentally,that's the same day Rami and Christine finally come back from their honeymoon.Cami and I assured Chris that we'd pick up our parents while he picked up Rami and Christine,"eeek!I'm so fucking excited to be back!the minute I land,it's baby shower time!"she said on the speakerphone as Cami drove and I to the airport.I laughed,"slow down there eager mcbeaver,don't forget about my parents coming to visit."I reminded her.she groaned,"that's no fun Al!they'll just be stressing you out the whole time,and stress isn't good for a baby."she complained."they won't stress her out Christine,I'll be there the whole time."Cami chimed in,"I'm just saying that not everyone can be so accepting of a relationship like this."she said.

"She does make a good point."i admitted,"can it,both of ya:we're here."Cami said as she parked the car.she got out and walked towards the entrance,"how's Chris feeling?you told me he was having nightmares?"Christine asked."he's doing a lot better now."I assured her,"what were the nightmares even about?if you don't mind me asking."she asked."just your typical scared of losing me nightmare that every man has."I replied,"gosh,those suck sometimes."she said."yeah,and he really worried me."i admitted,"but he's fine now."I added."hey is that Alana?"I heard Rami say,I giggled."hey Rami."I greeted him,"hey girl!"he greeted me.I laughed,I then widened my eyes as I saw Cami walking out of the airport with our parents."gotta go!"i said,quickly ending the call.