Chapter 12

Chris' pov
"So you already slept with her?"Pat asked.I finished explaining to him my situation with Alana,I blushed in embarrassment and nodded."well I didn't expect that,I thought you guys went on a date and that's it."he admitted,I put my beer down."I don't know how explain it,but I feel like I was meant to meet her.but..."I trailed off,"but what?"Pat asked.I sighed,"I don't want to get hurt again."i admitted."she won't hurt you."he said,"how do you know?"I asked."I can just tell.she doesn't even seem like the type of girl to hurt anyone,hell I once saw her save a spider instead of killing it."he replied,"she seriously did that?"I asked.

he nodded,"look,the bottom line is this:you like her and she likes you.nothing you can't do anything about it,ok?I say,from friend to friend,take her out on some dates.get to know her Chris,if you're serious about this then get to know her."he said,I hesitated."you won't tell Dave...right?"I asked,"why would I say anything?"he asked.I sighed,"we're both afraid that if Dave finds out he'll fire the both of us."I explained."ok first of all,he would never fire you because you're the best god damn guitarist ever."he said,"Shit Pat come on..."I said."and second of all,if you're so worried then keep it a secret."he said,I scoffed."but I'm warning you:if the paparazzi see you with her it's over,understand?"he said,i gulped and nodded.