Chapter 63

No one's pov
"Darling,what the hell are we doing at our ranch?"Chris asked as Alana drove them to their ranch.Chris always referred to the ranch as his and Alana's ever since they began to date,"we're here because I have a little surprise for you."she said with a grin.she parked the car in front of the house,Chris quickly unbuckled himself first and got out of the car.Alana sighed and jokingly rolled her eyes as she unbuckled herself,Chris opened the door for her and helped her out of the car.she thanked him as he closed the driver side door for her,she held his hand as she led him inside.it had been a while since they've last been in the ranch,Chris was still confused as to why they were here.

Alana led him down the hall and to their room,she gently pushed him onto the bed.he blushed as she gently sat on his lap,straddling him a bit."L-Lana."he stuttered,feeling his boner start to grow.she shushed him,gently placing her finger on top of his lips."it's my turn to take care of you."she whispered,Chris felt a shiver go down his spine.she got off his lap and got down on her knees,Chris lifted his head up and watched Alana unbuckle his pants.she pulled them down along with his boxers,revealing his hard cock.Alana gulped,she's never really given Chris a blowjob before.she began to gently stroke his cock,Chris laid his body back and sighed,trying not to moan.

I would continue it from here but uh

I don't want to