Chapter 11

A/N
Ok so in my Dave and Julia fic I wrote the chapter where Courtney and Kurt got married

And I didn't know if Krist was invited to the wedding(because I couldn't find photographic evidence)so I including him and Shelli in the chapter

For days I've been searching for evidence about if they went or not

AND I FINALLY FOUND IT

Yikes😬

Let's uh

Start the chapter😅

Alana's pov
"Alana!Chris!there you are!"Dave said,we finally made it to Studio 606."S-Sorry for being late,I had car troubles."I replied,"that explains Shifty."Rami said as I handed him his tea."now you gotta catch up on your homework."Nate joked,Pat laughed.I giggled,"alright alright I'm going."I said.I left the studio and went into the little office,I sat down behind the table and saw a pile of papers.I sighed,"here we go..."I thought.I sat in the little office,looking at upcoming plans for the new album and the tour,while the guys were all practicing in the studio.I sighed and rubbed my eyes,I was already feeling exhausted from all of this paperwork.but I'm pretty sure I'm mainly tired from my other job,I could feel my eyes getting heavy...

Chris' pov
"Alana?you in here?"I asked as I knocked on the door.no response,I opened the door and saw her resting her head on the desk.she was out like a light,I chuckled,"I think we're overworking you."i said to myself.I went inside,lifted her up and out of the chair,and carried her to the little couch in the studio.I took off my jacket and placed it on top her,making like a little blanket.

"Are you and Alana a thing?"

DUN DUN DUNNNNN