Chapter 68

Cami's pov
I smiled as I watched Chris and Alana feel their baby kicking,I reminded me of when I was first pregnant with Greg."Cami?can I speak to you alone?"I heard my mom say,I gulped."sure mom."I said,not really wanting to speak with her."Alana gave me a concerned look,I sighed.I didn't want her to worry,so I told her that I'd be right back and to not worry.as I led her inside the house Chris' kids ran up to me,"Cami!Cami!can we play in the pool?"Eamon Riley asked."uhhh,sure!why not?"I replied,the kids cheered and ran past us."oh for goodness sake I've had enough."mom muttered,I glared at her.

"enough of what mom?"I asked bitterly,crossing my arms."this!this whole charade your sister is doing with this man!"she exclaimed,"oh for fucks sake mom!what game do you think Alana's playing at?huh?because she loves that man."i said."Oh please!"she said,"no I mean it!"I yelled."Alana has been working with that man's band for months,and she was there for him when he was depressed from his divorce!She's giving him a second chance at happiness,and for fucks sake that man has made her stutter less!you should be happy for her mom!"she didn't say a word,"I know Alana's not like me,and that's what makes her special.she's got a wonderful life,and doesn't take it for granted."i said,"he's going to break her heart one day."she said.I clenched my hand into a fist,"if you cant accept her,or her new family,then don't be a part of it.because you know what?she doesn't need your negative bullshit."I spat.

LETS FUCKING GOOOO

CAMI SUPREMACY