Chapter 24

Alana's pov
"This won't hurt at all Alana."Garett assured me.Garett's Chris' friend/tattoo artist,he's the one who's giving me my first tattoo today.I held Chris' hand nervously as Garett began to prepare his tools,"don't worry,when I got my first tattoo I was a bit nervous too."Chris admitted."really?"I asked,"yeah,but he took it like a champ."Garett said.Chris grinned,I felt less nervous now."ready?"Garett asked.I nodded nervously,"alright,try to stay still.also,try not to tense up so much."he said.I got nervous again,"hey,look at me."Chris commanded.I turned my head and looked at him,"just focus on me ok?"he suggested."O-Ok."I stuttered,I heard the tattoo pen turning on.

"You look tired."

"Ah,didn't get much sleep last night."

"Partying?"

"No,just some last minute divorce stuff with Cara."

"How are the boys?"

"Good,Liam John and Eamon Riley want to live with me though."

"Are they not happy being with their mom?"

"Dashiell Ellis is,but Liam John and Eamon Riley miss me a lot."

"Maybe you should try to convince Cara to let them stay with you."

"I guess,but then Dashiell Ellis will miss them and want to stay with them too."

"There,all done."Garett said,i looked away from Chris and looked down at my arm.I widened my eyes as I saw that the in utero Angel was now on my arm,"holy moly I didn't feel any of that?"I thought."what do you think?"Chris asked,"it looks...so cool!"I exclaimed.Garett smiled proudly,"thanks Garett!"I thanked him."just doin my job."he said,he wrapped something around the tattoo and told me that I needed to keep it on for 24 hours.

I don't know how tattoos work

Also I found some nice foo fighter pics on Pinterest AND THEY ENDED UP ALL BEING BLURRY

I CANT HAVE SHIT MAN😭