Chapter 31

Chris' pov
"Hi I can't talk right now but you can leave a message!"I sighed as I heard Alana's voicemail for the 5th time."she's still not answering?"Pat asked,I shook my head no."come on Chris you gotta speak,or at least eat something."he said,"I won't rest until I know she's safe and ok."I muttered.he didn't say anything,suddenly my phone rang.I quickly picked it up and saw it was Alana,I widened my eyes."it's Alana!"I exclaimed,"answer it!"Pat said.I nodded,"Alana!I was-"I was cut off by another voice."You're Chris,right?"The woman said,"who are you?"I asked."hasn't Alana talk about me at all?"she asked,I thought for a moment."are you her sister Cami?"I asked,"bingo."she replied.

"Is she ok?"

"She's fine,she's safe with me."

"Oh thank god,I was so worried."

"She seemed really upset."she said,"I would be too if I was in her shoes."i said.Pat sat down next to me,"how are things over there?"she asked,"well I haven't been kicked out of the band,but Dave doesn't want me talking to any interviewers."I replied."geez,I never thought he'd get angry.Dave doesn't seem like the type of guy to get mad,I don't even think I've ever seen him mad."she said,"well I've been friends with him for a long time,and when he gets mad it's scary."I explained.Pat nodded in agreement,"I really want to see Alana."I admitted."that's why I called."she said,"you have a plan?"I asked."well not really,but I think you need a little break."she replied,"I...I really appreciate this Cami."i said.

My Linkin Park addiction is coming back help