Chapter 37

Alana's pov
"This place is nice."Chris said.we were taking a little stroll downtown,the best part was that not a single person recognized Chris(which made him happy)."Y-Yeah,sometimes I think about living here."I admitted,"well maybe we could get a vacation home here."he suggested.I blushed and smiled,I looked down at my hand(which was intertwined with Chris')and looked at my ring."do you like it?"he asked as I looked up,"like it?Chris,I love it."I replied.he smiled,I giggled as he gently kissed my cheek."we should probably head back."he suggested,I nodded.today Chris and I are heading back to LA,I have mixed emotions about it.I'm happy that I'll be going back to LA with Chris,I'm sad about leaving my niece and nephew,it'll be nice to see the guys again,but I'm scared.

Daisy and Greg hugged me and Chris,crying and begging us to stay.I broke my heart seeing them this upset,"how bout this,if you two are good I'll invite you to Liam John's birthday party."Chris said to them.they immediately stopped crying,"r-really?"Daisy sniffed.Chris nodded,"really."he replied.the kids cheered and ran to their rooms,as they did Cami walked in."ready to go lovebirds?"she jokingly asked,I laughed."yeah we're ready."i said,holding Chris' hand.