Chapter 77

CHRIS SHIFLETT AND ALANA VALANCE WELCOME THEIR FIRST CHILD

engaged couple Chris Shiflett(Foo Fighters) and Alana Valance welcome their child June LeAnn Shiflett into the world,we finally get an exclusive interview from the couple!

Alana's pov
Chris and I decided to finally agree on doing an interview together,June LeAnn was fast asleep in the blanket carrier that was on my chest."alright hello everyone watching!my name is Justin Harris and I'm here with foo fighters guitarist Chris Shiflett,his fiancé Alana Valance,and their baby daughter June LeAnn Shiflett!"the interview began,I was a bit nervous so I grabbed Chris' hand and held it while using my other hand to support June LeAnn's body."it seems that people have had a hard time interviewing you two."Justin pointed out,Chris and I laughed."well you know,at first I wanted to just have a nice and normal relationship with Alana.you know?but of course that's impossible cause,I'm a foo fighter."Chris said,I nodded in agreement.

"Alana did you ever imagine yourself dating a musician?"Justin asked,"I never really thought I'd ever fall in love,I used to be so shy and I would not want to do anything.but then I met Chris and well,"we looked at each other and smiled."he's completely changed my perspective and now here we are."I replied."wow,you two are truly adorable."Justin complimented us,I grinned as Chris kissed my cheek.he then gently kissed the top of June LeAnn's head,she stirred a bit.