Chapter 20

Alana's pov
I squeaked as I felt Chris pulling me into the shower,"ah Alana you got yourself all wet."he pointed out."now you'll have to join me."he whispered in my ear,i blushed and felt a chill go down my spine.I couldn't take it anymore,"C-Chris...I want you..."I admitted as I rubbed my thighs together.he smirked,we scrambled to take off my clothes.He backed me up against the wall,his hand behind my head.as we kissed,I felt his hand trail down from my boobs to my clit.I held onto his shoulders and let out a moan as he began to rub my clit,his beard tickled my neck as he kissed it.

"God you're so beautiful Alana,I can't believe you're all mine."he mumbled."please..."i whined,"please what?"he teased."p-please fuck me."I begged,he smirked.he lifted my leg up and aligned himself before thrusting his dick inside my entrance,I moaned and buried my face into his shoulder.as he thrusted in and out of me the water turned cold,I yelped and wrapped my legs around Chris' waist.he backed me up against the other wall of the shower,he kept thrusting in and out of me.I felt Chris leaving marks on my neck,"C-Chris."I moaned."Don't worry baby you can just cover it with make up."he said,I passionately kissed me.my moan was muffled as I felt him go faster,"coming!"I moaned.Chris groaned as we both came,I felt his warm cum oozing inside me.