Chapter 43

A/N
Oh hai Mark!

Alana's pov"How are you feeling birdie?"Cami always calls me that when I'm not feeling well

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Alana's pov
"How are you feeling birdie?"Cami always calls me that when I'm not feeling well."I'm ok,for now I guess."I said,"something's bothering you."she pointed out."is it that obvious?"I asked,"mm hmm,what is it?what's wrong?"she asked.I began to tear up,the thought appearing in my head."I don't think I have a stomach virus...I...I-I think I'm pregnant Cami."I said,putting my hand on my stomach."oh birdie..."she said,I began to cry."hey,hey,don't worry Lana.everything's going to be ok,I promise."she tried to comfort me,"but what if I am pregnant Cami?he'll hate me,he won't want to be with me anymore."I cried."he won't leave you Alana.Chris is a good man,and I can tell that he loves you a lot.it's the spark in his eyes,it's the same on Henry has when he looks at me."she said,I sniffed and wiped my tears under my glasses.

"Here's what you're going to do:you're going to leave the house,go to a nearby pharmacy,and buy yourself a pregnancy test."she instructed,"O-Ok."i stuttered."if you're pregnant:that's great,call me and then you can talk to Chris about it.if you aren't:then that's also fine,you were just overthinking and stressed out."she said,"thanks Cami,for everything."i said."anytime birdie."she said,I smiled.I hung up and put my phone down on my nightstand,I sighed and rubbed my eyes under my glasses.

Uptown girl{RE-EDITED}{COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें