Chapter 41

Alana's pov
I hummed one of Chris' songs as I made food.him and Dave were going to be interviewed today,and I was waiting patiently for it to be uploaded live on YouTube.before I knew it,the familiar countdown music began to play.I gasped quietly and grinned excitedly,I grabbed the computer and took it up to our bedroom.I gently placed it on the bed and rushed downstairs to grab my mug of tea,I carefully took it upstairs and placed it on my nightstand.

5

4

3

2

1

"Alright how's it going everyone!I have two very special guests with me,Dave Grohl and Chris Shiflett from Foo Fighters!"I excitedly watched as I occasionally took a sip from my mug.it was a pretty good interview,I honestly liked it."So Chris,apparently you've found someone new.is it true that you have a girlfriend?"I nearly choked on my tea.Dave looked at Chris nervously while Chris seemed shocked,he took a deep breath and sighed."yeah,I am.she's a wonderful woman,and I love her a lot."he replied,"oh babe."I thought as I smiled.after the livestream ended I decided to make Chris' favorite meal for him,it was nice and ready by the time he came home."man that smells good."he said as he walked into the kitchen,I smiled.