Chapter 79

Alana's pov
"How's everything going on there?"Rebecca asked.I was currently trying on wedding dresses,coincidentally it was the same shop we went to for Christine's wedding dress."I'm not so sure about this one."i admitted,I stepped out of the dressing room and showed off the dress.

"i admitted,I stepped out of the dressing room and showed off the dress

"Mmmm yeah I'm not so sure about that one."

"Yeah it doesn't seem to suit your personality."

"I agree."

I nodded in agreement."wait,what about that one?"i said,pointing at a dress on the return rack."really?that one?"Allison asked,"why not?"I asked."I mean,it's on the return rack."Christine pointed out,"maybe someone didn't see what I see in it."I said.I walked towards the return rack and grabbed the dress,"I'm gonna try it."i said with a confident grin."yeah!"Rebecca cheered,I smiled and went back into the dressing room.I managed to slip out of the dress and put on the dress I picked out of the return rack,as I managed to zip up the dress I quietly gasped as I looked at myself in the mirror.I already could picture myself walking down the aisle in this dress,I began to tear up."everything ok in there?"I heard Rebecca say,I quickly wiped away any tears that were going to roll down my cheeks.

"Y-Yeah!it's just...I think this dress is perfect."i said.I stepped out of the dressing room,the girls gasped.

I stepped out of the dressing room,the girls gasped

"Oh Alana..."

"It's perfect."

"Chris' jaw is gonna drop when he sees you in this!"

I happily smiled,"I look beautiful."i said confidently.