Chapter 7

Joven

Mr. Ainsworth Sr.

BUZZ! BUZZ!

"Hey, dad, is everybody okay? -Joven

"Yes, Son, all good here. How's Pann? Oh, and call me grandpa now (happy emoji)"-Grandpa

"Oh, okay, Grandpa. Pann is fine, already her hands are improving, and I think we will be able to get the ring off by tomorrow or later tonight. I know Michael is staying with you, so you have all the other updates. Hey, did you know Karmony is with Heif? -Joven

"Yes, last I saw of Heif, he had picked her up, tossed over his shoulder and was heading to his Safe House"-Grandpa

"Should we be worried?"- Joven

"No, Heif told me to tell his parents and Karmony's parents that all was well, and that his purity ring would stay intact"-Grandpa

"Oh, okay, that's good. I hope Henry doesn't have an issue with this?"-Joven

"No, I don't think so. Henry knows what his daughter did, he's already been briefed. He also knows she's a handful. I think his biggest concern is if she will be banished, but that hasn't happened in 200 years, except that semi-banishment about 25 years ago"- Grandpa

"Semi banishment, why haven't I heard about this? I know about the one from our Ancients, even though it's rarely talked about."-Joven

"Oh, about twenty years ago we had a Dewbie..............."

"JOVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Pann is yelling.

"Got to go Grandpa"- Joven

Reaching the top of the stairs, in record time, I am confronted with a very upset Pann, with her hands on her hips. Again, I have flash backs to my dad's advice, regarding this defensive move from my wife. My head just starts the head nodding motion, not sure what I've done wrong.

"Joven," the doctor comes up to stand next to me. "Pann is in great health, I've left her pamphlets to read about pregnancy," he looks over at my wife slowing growing redder and steam starting from her ears, "try to keep her relaxed and stress free." He laughs, pats my shoulder and goes down the stairs to leave. Pann and I both wait to hear the click of the front door.

"Wife, calm down, you're carrying precious cargo." I start trying to hug her, but she backs up. That is never a good sign, and not wanting her to come out scratching like a cat from being backed into a corner. I turn and walk into our bedroom, thank goodness, she follows.

"Have a seat, Wife, it looks like it's story time," I smile weakly, "again."

Pann sits down on the bed, and I kneel down and place my hands on her knees.

"I'm going to explain a few things, then I need to work. But I want you to know, you always come first, but sometimes my 'gift' is needed." I wait for her to nod that she understands and agrees.

"Great, so you know we had three Ancients that discovered and established Dewstone, that I explained on our wedding day," again she nods. "Okay, well, I didn't' want you to think I'm some kind of freak, so I didn't tell you everything. When the Ancients found the cavern, the forbidden cave was already there and the Indian markings within the cave. They tried, at that time to decipher, it's meanings, but didn't' have much luck. So, they went about their business, learning about the Mist and the rivers that flowed through the main cavern and in each vicinage."

"Time passed, and they married and brought their families down and that started the foundation to our current civilization. Back then they would have to spend their days UpAbove a lot, to get the natural sunlight. They found that, over time, that some had their senses enhanced. They pop up sometimes and continue this day through the generations. I am a direct descendant, and our lineage has always had the gift of Vision."

"Not always strong, but for some reason, mine is very strong. When I quiet my mind, I can move like the Mist, see things and future events. That's why I had been getting headaches, my Vision had become blurred. But I did get a glimpse of my wife, round with life inside her," here I stop the story and smile, giving her stomach a little kiss, "The Ancients believe that because they showed respect to the forbidden cave, that they had been rewarded. One Ancient; however, became greedy from the semi-precious stones that were found within the cave and wanted the ones from the forbidden cave. The story that is told through generation to generation is that the One Ancient entered the forbidden cave and tried to take that which wasn't his. It's not a part of our history we are proud of and is rarely talked about." Pausing to catch my breath, I go and finish this part of our history, "that Ancient was banished, and we know not where he went," finishing I sit back on heels and look up to Pann.

"So, did you use the GIFT on our wedding day?" She asks and raises an eyebrow.

"Yes and no, let me finish," when she starts to open her mouth." After we were married, I did sit in the Reflection Room and channel my Vision to walk amongst the Mist. I did see you a time or two but did nothing to see past that current moment. But no, I did not use it on our wedding day. I was on that bridge a nervous wreck. I had about a fifteen second warning from hearing your voice, to seeing you pushing your way through the crowds. The best day of my life." I raise up, start laying my body over hers and start pressing her back into the bed, my hands find the knot into the robe.

"Well, Wife, do you want to talk anymore?" I ask trailing kisses down her jaw to chin, as she starts squirming beneath me.

"Husband, you've given me a lot to think about, but now, I think I'll take your kisses and whatever else you have under that robe," as she starts kissing me with an inner desire, I feel her tongue searching for mine. My Misting mind... my wife kisses soooo good!