Chapter 43

Karmony

Mrs. Douglas-Gordon; sounds mighty nice, as I grin looking into the mirror. All my stuff was moved in yesterday, so I have everything I need for our wedding night.

Heif and I may have had a quite a few make-out sessions, while getting my stuff in place, but now I'm ready for what Pann calls the "good stuff".

KNOCK! KNOCK!

"Wife", and I smile big hearing Heif refer to me that way, "we have to be back at the evening Sunset Summer Solstice, so could you please come out of the bathroom," not wanting to torture either of us any longer, I open the door and love the look on Heif's face, and probably a fair amount of lust, too.

BUZZ! BUZZ!

WHO in the world would text a newlywed couple, less than an hour after getting married??? I mean, really, if someone took silver back into the sacred cave, WE DON'T CARE!

Reaching for Heif's phone to throw it into the toilet, he pulls it farther away and reads the message.

"Well, is someone dead? Are the zombies attacking?" I yell, frustrated from five months of waiting.

"Pann went into labor; they've moved her to the birthing section. The twins are determined to arrive on Summer Solstice," Heif says and then looks at me.

"Oh... well..." I say not sure if there is anything appropriate to say at this point.

"A good best friend, and godfather, would hurry and be by Joven's side" ... and he waits to hear my answer.

"And is THAT good best friend in this room?" I ask, tapping my foot.

"The heck he isn't!" Heif says and throws his cell phone on the floor, "I wanted to hold you, give you my Purity Ring, again, and look deep in your eyes and tell you how much I love you?"

I place a forefinger on my lips, as if thinking....

"You know, Husband, I love you too.... But that's just not us, is it???"

"Wife, I love you soooo darn much! Let's do this our way!"

Heif scoops me up and throws me back over his shoulder, down the hall and into our bedroom. Throwing me on the bed, he pulls his shirt over his head. My heart is doing double-time, that is a VERY fine, chest!

Next, he rips his necklace over his head and throws it at me...

"Quick, put it on, and if you make one move to place it under the bed.... I will pull out those handcuffs!"

Giggling, I throw the necklace over my head, where it will stay until our oldest child takes the oath for the Purity Ring. I shimmy under the covers and then crook my finger to him, to hurry up and join me.

Heif gives a double fist bump to his chest, as if he were Tarzan and jumps onto the bed, standing up hands on his hips and looks down at me.

"I'm going to do things, so many delicious things. If you ever want to stop, just let me know. Otherwise, hold onto your knickers... cuz here we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"