Chapter 21

Chen Zeming leaned against the stone wall and closed his eyes slightly

Chen Zeming leaned against the stone wall and closed his eyes slightly. He felt like he was dreaming. During the day, he was still running wildly. It seemed that there were 10,000 things waiting for him to do in the world, but now he was behind bars and he didn't need to complete any of them.
  He is not particularly angry.
  It seems that Lu Yan's entry into Beijing and self-exposure have finally been explained, but the dignified King Youxian took a huge risk to enter the palace just to lay the groundwork for framing himself? In the eyes of the Xiongnu, he is such a terrifying existence and worthy of such energy to deal with? He felt a bit weird.
  But now what is emerging is not only physical evidence but also personal evidence—someone saw his drink with Prince Huns. In that remote and deep yard, there are people passing by by coincidence. He couldn't refute such leaky testimony. His investigation of Lu Yan and no results also became his guilt. It's too easy to connect, and of course, I can't find anything in one go. From the moment Lu Yan's identity was revealed in front of the emperor, he touched the first organ with his own hands.
  Such a rigorous divorce plan was decided early, one link after another, there is no way to crack it, the other party has never meant to win over, and some are just an attempt to eradicate. Law Yan's heart can be condemned, and his people are terrible.
  However, it wasn't this that made him most concerned. What he really chilled was the emperor's actions after he learned of all this, it was the indifferent look in his eyes when he looked at him.

  For a long time, he thought he didn't care about it. He is a ruler and he is a minister. This is his duty. From the moment he is born, he is doomed, and his fate dictates. Apart from this relationship, there is nothing between them. Even so many entanglements are just catharsis of desire.
  People say that the emperor is loyal, although he never called him benevolence, in the eyes of the world, he is a rare Mingjun. The emperor's diligence, ability, and harshness, coupled with occasional compassion, constituted the people's mouth. Holy virtue.
  Throughout the history books, there are countless capable ministers and few virtuous emperors. If a subject can meet a savvy, capable, and understanding emperor, this is a kind of luck. His long-cherished wish is to meet such a monarch and add his own touch to his long-standing achievements.
  Now he really met, so even if the beginning was so unbearable, he still showed his loyalty, and he believed that one day, this cruel king would be moved by himself. But when he was in a situation like today, he was surprised that he had already given so much, and he was already expecting a response before he even noticed it.
  He thought he should have a different kind of trust in himself.
  Where did this belief come from? Perhaps it came from the greeting he led by a hundred officials during the first triumph, perhaps because of the long conversation late at night after drinking, or the moment when he told him that he would not have a prison army, more perhaps, Maybe because he remembered the warmth when he kissed his cheek. The gentleness that faintly appeared under the coldness, even if it was only an illusion, had already confused his heart.
  Footsteps sounded outside the door, mixed with the sound of keys hitting each other, someone stood in front of his
  prison door: "Come out, arraignment." Chen Zeming opened his eyes, my king, are you expecting to kill me? But I can't die with the shame of being a traitor.

  When he arrived at the Dali Temple, Chen Zeming was somewhat surprised. Chu Hanfeng, the young secretary of the Dali Temple, was shocked: "
  Rebel! Don't kneel down!" Chen Zeming said, "Such a big case, shouldn't the three halls be tried? Master Chu, this is what Can't prepare for a private trial?" The two had nodded their acquaintances before, but Chu Hanfeng had a bad reputation. The two had never had a relationship with each other. When he was proud, Chu Hanfeng had revealed his intention to make friends. He politely declined it. Where did he know? It actually fell into his hands today.
  Chu Hanfeng frowned, and there were officials on both sides who had long been holding a stick and hit the corner of his knee. Chen Zeming was hurt and threw himself forward with a sullen grunt.
  Chu Hanfeng said: "Dali Temple judged the case, how is it called a private trial? If you say something bad, give me ten blows." Chen Zeming opened his mouth to speak, and when someone gave him the opportunity to speak, he stretched his arms straight to his face when he came up. Draw up. Chen Zeming was faltered by the fan and was so embarrassed and indignant that he could not say a word. After the fight, Chu Hanfeng said, "How does the general feel?"
  Chen Zeming wiped off the blood on the corner of his mouth. When he raised his hand, his wrists were heavy and the shackles clinked. He gritted his teeth and said, "It's okay."
  Chu Hanfeng laughed: "Don't be stubborn, the hard things are behind. If you are smart, draw on paper, and we will save trouble."
  Chen Zeming was shocked: "The trial has not yet been tried, what to draw?!"
  Chu Hanfeng Said: "The evidence has been determined. The interrogation is just a
  pretense. Someone has taken care of it. It must be carefully interrogated on the spot ." Chen Zeming stared at Chu Hanfeng: "Since the above is speaking, the adults should not be more serious.
  Tried ?" Everyone in the hall laughed. Chen Zeming looked around and watched them mocking and smiling. Inexplicably, his heart was chilling. A master book said: "The general doesn't understand, right? This means that this person can't get out if he comes in. You can
  try whatever you want." Chen Zeming said word by word: "I was wronged. "
  Everyone was happier," Chu Hanfeng said, " Everyone who came in said so." Then, he said loudly, "
  Here you come, use torture." Chen Zeming abruptly got up and knocked away a few close servants, but he was shackled. Too much inconvenience to move, and finally tripped over and suppressed to the ground.
  His face was hurt by the gravel on the ground, and his body was heavy as a mountain. He almost couldn't breathe without knowing how many people were stacked. He just tried his best to shout: "No! Tell the emperor, I was wronged!!" However, everyone was exclaimed and covered up again and again and was finally ignored.
  The servant was so angry that he was hit, and when he was beating him, he deliberately chose a thin leather whip soaked in water without leaving his hands. Chen Zeming was tied with his hands and hung on a wooden frame. There was nowhere to hide. He could only grit his teeth and give birth to a whip, and soon passed out in a coma.
  When he woke up, although he had been loosened, his whole body was injured at this time, but he was unable to resist.
  The Ya-Ya brought paper and pen, and it was densely packed with confessions. Chen Zeming looked at it for a moment and laughed.
  Chu Hanfeng said: "Hurry up and draw it."
  Chen Zeming lifted the pen, his right arm seemed to be so heavy that he couldn't make a word trembling.
  When Chu Hanfeng saw him in the hall jittering a pen to write, he was secretly relieved, and finally finished the matter that the adult had explained. He thought it was a tough bone, but it turned out that it was just that.
  After a while, the ya man brought the confession to the case. He looked down and couldn't help being furious. What kind of charge was drawn here, and saw a big "injustice" written in a vermilion pen on the confession, which was as red as blood and shocking. , The confession was also overwritten. Seeing the dignified pen and pen and penetrating the back of the paper, it seemed as if full of grief and indignation came oncoming.
  Chu Hanfeng tore the invalid confession to pieces, and said furiously: "Change sentence!"

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...