Chapter 41

General Order II Chapter 3

  3. Afterwards, Xiao Ding realized that it was the first time in more than ten years that he had seen Chen Zeming shot at such a close distance.
  In the blink of an eye, the sword light flashed through the air like a horse. He was forced to retreat half a step before the sudden sword energy, and he could barely breathe.
  When he stood firm, he was horrified to find that the outcome had been settled.
  Everything is so simple, there is no suspense.

  The guards in front of him collapsed one by one, revealing the victor who had been blocked.
  Chen Zeming's upright face was inevitably stained with blood, which added to the murderous aura on his body. If he was said to have been a cover-up before, then after the killing, this layer of the cover was obviously removed.
  At this moment, he was like a famous sword with its sheath removed, suddenly dazzling and cold.
  His eyes swept across the corpse carelessly and then looked at Xiao Ding without hesitation.
  Xiao Ding was a little surprised when he responded to that look.
  He had never seen such an aggressive Chen Zeming. It was not that he didn't know that Chen Zeming had gone through hundreds of battles, or that he had lived and died several times, but he had never seen him on the battlefield with his own eyes.
  The black general in front of him suddenly became a stranger.

  The two looked at each other silently for a long while, and Chen Zeming walked towards them.
  Both Han Youzhong and the eunuch screamed in horror. They turned around and pulled Xiao Ding's sleeves to flee. Xiao Ding pulled out his sleeves and stood upright again, standing still watching Chen Zeming approaching step by step.
  He has panic and fear, but he has a thought that is full of thoughts, but it is tens of millions of times stronger than these emotions.
  How could he make this person look down upon him, someone who has been under his feet all the time!
  ... Besides, is it possible to escape, is it necessary?

  Chen Zeming raised his hand.
  With a flick of his wrist, he pulled out a beautiful sword flower.
  Following his rebellious movement, the undistilled blood from the sword was thrown along the tip of the sword and splashed on Xiao Ding's face.
  Xiao Ding tilted his head abruptly, but couldn't avoid the drops of blood. Anger suddenly appeared on his face.

  Han Youzhong knelt down with a "plop", put his arms in front of Xiao Ding, and said in a trembled voice: "General Chen, no, he is..., he is long live!!" He never thought of disobedience. Don't believe that others can rebel to the end.
  Chen Zeming didn't answer, and the long sword slowly raised and stopped in Xiao Ding's throat.
  After only an inch, Xiao Ding felt the biting chill, and death was an inch away at this moment. However, what surprised him was that the other party did not set a killer.
  What is he hesitating?
  After a moment of silence, Chen Zeming glanced at Han Youzhong suddenly.
  At that glance, the expression was complicated.
  However, it was also with this look, Xiao Ding, who had been wandering between life and death several times since his youth, almost immediately saw something.

  This year was the fifteenth year of Xiao Ding's accession to the throne.
  This palace change occurred at the beginning of the Gengwu period and was called the Gengwu Change by later generations.
  The most unexpected thing about the Gengwu change is that it is just right.
  Du Jintan, who was originally Xiao Ding's love minister, presented an emperor's widow, which clearly stated that Xiao Ding's nature was poor and he was not the most suitable person for the position of the emperor. The heir, hereby specially set up this Zhao, and ordered the Queen Mother and several important ministers to secretly observe and assist him, if Xiao Ding has an act that is not in line with the emperor, he can rely on this Zhao to abolish the emperor to establish another.
  As soon as this incident appeared, the world was in an uproar.
  It is said that Xiao Ding is indeed harsh and rigorous, but he has no slack in politics. While he is in power, the world cannot be said to be stable, but he can recuperate. In fact, if it hadn't been for years of war with the Huns, which consumed a lot of people and financial resources, I'm afraid his voice would have been even higher.
  However, Du Jintan and Chen Zeming, two important officials of the DPRK and China, one civil servant and one military officer, turned out the old case of the harem fire ten years ago.
  It is said that many suspects were questioned by people back then, but they were all suppressed by Xiao Ding's power. At this moment, they were shaken out, but they were well-documented and there was no doubt. The people of the world finally learned the truth. It turned out that this tragedy that burned many clan families was the emperor's behind-the-scenes.
  When this case was turned out, the person who had originally defended Xiao Ding could only shut up. Hundreds of filial piety were the first. Xiao Ding had violated this prohibition. Who would dare to say a word for him? It can only be said that the first emperor had the foresight and prepared this dragon head guillotine, even if the emperor is the emperor, there are still times when he is pulled off the horse by others.
  At this moment, King Jing was already a prince, but the officials evaded that he was Xiao Ding's bloodline, and actually avoided him and established a new ruler.
  But it was Xiao Ding's youngest brother, the last prince of the clan, Rong Wang Xiao Jin.

  Xiao Jin is not much older than King Jing. He is only fifteen years old this year. Ten years ago, because of his young age and the low status of his biological mother, he was not seen by many princes, and he was missed when he forced the palace.
  The child was not killed in the fire because of a blessing in disguise.
  Speaking of this person, as the name suggests, he has been by Xiao Ding's side for many years, and the one who lives is trembling and cautious. It is said that in the fifteen years, he was so safe that he did not dare to make a half-step in his fief.
  What Du Jintan fancied was this timidity.
  Chen Zeming originally wanted to establish respect for the king, Du Jintan only said one thing, this son has been shrewd since he was a child, and he is the father's style.
  After hearing this, Chen Zeming was silent. He didn't want to turn his face against Yinyin's son a few years later and finally acquiesced to Du Jindan's choice.

  At this moment, Xiao Ding was locked in the cold palace. He naturally heard about this. He was originally seriously ill and learned that the reason for his lack of chess was actually on the trusted veteran Du Jintan. He was so angry that he vomited blood that night. , Fainted.
  Frightened Han Youzhong, he knocked on the door desperately, begging the guard to call the imperial doctor to see him.
  However, at this moment, there is no one who is in charge of the Fei Emperor's life and death. A few days later, when Xiao Ding woke up leisurely, Chen Zeming heard the news and sent an imperial physician to see him.
  Xiao Ding beat him out with a medical stick, and sneered: "If you want to kill, come, what else can you cure? Take off your pants and fart!" In anger and resentment, he even said all the vulgar words that he had learned in the early years. come out.
  The imperial doctor hurriedly escaped. If in the past, he would still be afraid of anger in the future, he wouldn't need it at this moment.

  However, after the new emperor came to the throne, he did not know what to do with the waste emperor. When asked about Chen Zeming, Chen Zeming said: "Long live the new ascend to the throne, the world is looking for a benevolent king, ... the waste is enough."
  Du Jintang, Wangzhi, Slightly shook his head. But did not speak.
  Chen Zeming contributed the most to the change of the palace. The new emperor made Chen Zeming the king and at the same time held the commander seal. However, if there were no various publications before Du Jintan, Chen Zeming could not succeed.
  Both of them were important ministers of Xiao Ding. There were originally many party members, but a few dissidents in the DPRK were quickly removed by Du Jintan.
  Since then, the two regents together assisted the young monarch and gave the world power for a time.
  However, such a balance is destined to be short-lived, and this is something to follow.

  However, Xiao Ding had decided to die early. He was only confused and waiting for the news. No one in the palace paid any attention to them. It was more than a month after Xiao Ding learned that his life was safe.
  Waiting for death, waiting for this, unexpectedly waiting for the message of life.
  After Xiao Ding stayed for a long time, he burst into laughter, like crazy.
  At this moment, only Han Youzhong is by his side. He was this person many years ago, and he will still be this person many years later.

  It was like a dream in which he held the world in his hand, made life and death judgments, and stood on the peak of power. However, the dream suddenly woke up, even if his hands were warm, even if he was unwilling. After so many years, he went back to the original point in a circle.
  Han Youzhong panics, "Long live?"
  Xiao definitely stop laughing, startled a long while, suddenly said: "I'm not a long life."
  Han Youzhong tears:. "Viva Viva is always Laonu"
  Shaw will be looking at him, eyes Ice cold.
  Can people still believe, can people still believe?
  Han Youzhong did not know what he was thinking and respectfully reached out to help him.

  Xiao Ding turned his eyes. After so many years, this dream passed. I lost my love but gained more enemies.
  Chen Zeming, Chen Zeming...
  ...you let me go? Don't kill me?!
  Kindness? It's ridiculous, don't you look at yourself, do you have this qualification? ! You are just a bitch!
  I should have listened to Yang Liang's words, and never need you.
  You should be trampled lower in the morning, stepping in the mud and never making your head-I gave you the opportunity.
  ......I was wrong.
  If one day..., if one day!
  The first one I want to kill must be you.

 The author has something to say:
Thank you for your support, even if you don't support v, it doesn't matter. Anyway, it's still early, laugh~~
As an adult said, it seems to be on the list first..., I guess it's also an It's a difficult process. Let's take one step at a time. The words of v are just prevention.
Please continue to enjoy it. In addition, this article is not be~~

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...