Chapter 57

19. Chen Yu's refusal to say it does not mean that this matter cannot be traced.
  It didn't take long for the guard to find the eunuchs who went to clean the house that night.
  After a little torture, several eunuchs were recruited immediately. It was said that the eunuch sent them to pick up two people that night, and asked them to take them out of the palace, because they did not specify the identity of the other party, and they did not know who was going to leave the palace. Who is it?
  Chen Zeming immediately ordered the eunuch Li Ming to be arrested and tortured carefully.
  This Li Ming is also a well-known old servant. Unlike Han Youzhong's wanton bribery, he has always been very self-disciplined. So after Xiao Jin came to power, he was promoted to be a straight palace eunuch.
  Chen Zeming didn't expect it to be this person.
  Li Ming was tortured, but he couldn't support it, so he said it all.
  The plan to save Xiao Ding was indeed made by Yang Ru. Originally, after Chen Yu rescued the people, Li Ming should personally come forward and take advantage of the chaos with his waist card to take the people out of the palace gate and meet the people in ambush outside.
  Unexpectedly, Li Mingren is getting older, but he cherishes his life when things happen.
  He hesitated for a long time that night, never daring to take risks. After being in a dilemma, he came up with a foolproof countermeasure. After nearly four shifts, he sent his subordinates to take the two of Xiao Ding out while cleaning the house. He is hidden behind his back, and he doesn't stand out.
  In his thinking, Yang Ruqin's strategy is too dangerous. If it is unsuccessful, his wealth and wealth will accompany it all. On the contrary, it is his own change that can be advanced or retreated, and there is a lot of insurance.
  But I never expected that don't tell me the palace, even no one has ever received it, and his men will be blocked by the black brigade.
  Although in the next few days, the palace was still calm, but he guessed that Xiao Ding's escape plan was probably a failure, and there were turbulent waves under this dullness.
  He also secretly rejoiced, but fortunately, he was not stupid enough to come out in person, otherwise, wouldn't it be fatal to catch him right?

  After being so worried for a few days, nothing happened. Li Ming was wondering how to secretly kill the few eunuchs so as not to leave a trace, but he was caught at this moment.
  "That kid hurt me, that kid hurt me!!"
  Li Ming regretted it, and Chen Zeming asked, "That kid?"
  Li Ming replied, "It's the son of my aunt far away, who is Shangshu Wu Guo of the Criminal Ministry. He allowed me, In the future, I will be the chief eunuch! I, I'm always confused, and agreed right away..."
  Chen Zeming was a little startled, but then smiled weirdly, suddenly raised his face, and said, " Nonsense, give me Fight to the death!" As he said, he got up and wanted to leave.
  During the rise and fall of the wooden stick, Li Ming endured the severe pain and shouted: "That's so much, it's gone! The prince, the prince!!
  Forgive me!" Chen Zeming turned a deaf ear and walked away quickly.

  Duguhang knelt down to look at the needless old man, seemingly pitying: "Emperor Fei was assassinated that night, and he was almost killed. Long live has already been determined to investigate, but you said that you are going to save the Fei Emperor. It is not self-conscious to turn black and white and confess indiscriminately. Are you looking for a dead end?"
  Li Ming was shocked: "Ah, how could it be, but Wu Guo clearly told me..." Before the words were finished, the board had fallen again fiercely, and Li-Ming screamed again and again, "I Recruit me to recruit me again! Don't fight, don't fight!"
  Later, Li Ming was tried several times.
  The presiding judge must change each time, and he must be severely punished if he makes a mistake. Li Ming really couldn't make it through, so he talked nonsense.
  In the end, the plan to assassinate the Fei Emperor had already come to life, and even Chen Yu admitted that he brought it into the palace by himself, and the mastermind was Wu Guo.
  He hurriedly thought about all the details when he was not beaten, for fear of being heard by the presiding judge, which would be another big punishment. Compiling so day and night, even at the end of the compilation, I almost believed it.

  Wu Guo didn't have many surprises when he saw his fellow panic rushing in to report.
  He did not run away either.
  After adding a few pens, finishing the writing on the table, looking at it, and feeling quite satisfied, then he put the wolf in his hand on the pen holder.
  At this moment, the clamor had already arrived in the court, and I looked up and saw that the people coming and going outside were shown on the window paper, all samurai with sword and armour.
  When everything was settled, Wu Guo walked over and opened the door.
  The young general who was standing in the courtyard turned his head and said, "Wu Guo is the official book of the Criminal Ministry?"
  Wu Guo glanced, and the front and the back of the house were already surrounded by water.
  The wife was holding her son and was blocked by the soldiers outside the court, unable to enter. She trembled and seemed to be unable to continue to support her.
  Wu Guo nodded slightly.

  When Wu Guo's assassination of Fei Di was formally handed over to the Criminal Ministry for trial, the situation was somewhat embarrassing. The prisoner himself is the Shangshu of the Criminal Ministry, and the interrogators are all his subordinates. Xiao Jin had to send Chen Zeming to supervise the trial in an attempt to be fair.
  Wu Guo looked at the black-clad general sitting beside the case and couldn't help but smile mockingly.
  The presiding officer was the servant of the Xing Department and Wu Guoyuan's subordinate, whose name was Zhou Zicai.
  Seeing Wu Guo, who was a colleague of his superiors, standing under his head in prison uniforms, Zhou Zi felt a little bit of sorrow and could not help being a little more cheerful. Chen Zeming laughed, "Is Lord Zhou chatting with the prisoner?" How
  dare Zhou Zicai. make a sound.
  Chen Zeming turned his head and looked directly at Wu Guo: "Master Wu, you colluded with Li Ming, the eunuch of the Palace Supervisor, to assassinate the Fei Emperor. Now that Li Ming has fully confessed, what else do you have to say?!"
  Wu Guo looked at in astonishment. he.
  It was disgusting and suspicious, and his expression was uncertain.
  In response to this look, Chen Zeming didn't change his face, and said, "Bring the witnesses up!"
  Li Ming was dragged up. He was beaten up with no good meat all over his body. After seeing Wu Guo, Li Ming was very angry, no. Stop cursing this shameless junior.
  While Wu Guo heard his confession, even though his face was suspicious, he remained silent.
  At the end, when he was about to draw, he looked up at Chen Zeming and suddenly said, "I want to have a private conversation with King Wei, okay?"
  Chen Zeming knew that he was bound to be full of misgivings, this request was expected by him, and he nodded slightly.

  The two entered the side room and closed the door.
  Wu Guo turned to look at him for a long time.
  They used to be friends, and now they have their own positions. He once hated that he could not keep a word of loyalty, but now it seems that it is not the case.
  After a moment of silence like this, Wu
  Guozhong said, " What does Wang Wei mean?" Chen Zeming replied, "Did Li Ming not understand enough just now?"
  Wu Guo was silent, and said slowly, deliberately, "That's the end of the matter. Now? Can my death stop the continued bleeding?"
  Chen Zeming looked at him without answering, showing no expression.
  Wu Guo thought for a while, and laughed, "This is the end of the matter. Isn't such a result what I asked for... it seems to be what you asked for. But I have no unfaithfulness, but I bear the name of unfaithfulness. I am on par with those who are unfaithful and unfilial,...how can I be willing to..."
  He sighed slightly, Chen Zeming just looked at him, he was waiting for his real answer.
  Wu Guo raised his eyes, and his eyes became firm again.
  Chen Zeming looked at him and realized that he was only afraid of victory, but he didn't know why he was a little sad.
  From the moment Wu Guo's name was spit out from Li Ming's mouth, the two words Wu Guo could no longer be removed from this chase list. Such a felony of conspiracy will not only bring torture to Wu Guo himself, but it will also inevitably affect all his family members and tribesmen.
  Chen Zeming was almost immediately tempted to change Li Ming's confession to avoid going in the most irretrievable direction. He couldn't move more hands and feet either. Such a big case is paying attention to the ruling and the public, and the more you move, the more you make mistakes.
  Should he alone bear the charge of assassinating Emperor Fei, or let all his relatives be implicated in his own rebellion, leading to the genocide-such a choice is too simple for anyone to think about. Of course, Chen Zeming knew how Wu Guo would choose. Replaced by himself, it can only be the same selection method.
  But Wu Guo was wronged after all.
  His loyalty, his will, his perseverance, the energy, financial, material, and manpower he has devoted to this, and even the sacrifice of his life, will be silent forever after death. What he paid was completely tampered with, and all his hopes were distorted. His death would become the most humiliating and most unjust in his life, and the impact of this humiliation will continue on his family.
  Can you be willing to change yourself?
  Is the word of loyalty worth the effort? Is a tyrant like Xiao Ding worth it for people to follow through? Just for the so-called orthodox position of the Xiao family?
  Chen Zeming was in a trance.
  He saw many shadows in Wu Guo. There are those images that he has admired, those that he can't reach and yearn for, and even the once himself. He had a huge sense of rejection of this sudden illusion.
  At the same time, he had a strong dislike and guilt for the fact that the person who carried out and finalized this unjust case had to be himself, and for the fact that he actually sent his former benefactor and friend to death with his own hands.
  "I still have a question," Wu Guo stared at Chen Zeming and solemnly said, "What is your purpose for protecting that person like this?!"
  Chen Zeming was startled by his expectant look and immediately dropped his eyes.
  Purpose? He was slightly lost and looked at Wu again. Wu Guo stared at him almost urgently.
  Chen Zeming suddenly laughed contemptuously: "The purpose? The purpose is of course very simple!... That person, how could he die so quickly? I want him to live and watch, watch the peace and prosperity of the world, watch the surrender of the four seas, watch the Xiongnu drive, watch The common people live in peace, all this is what he wants to do but never did... Today's saint can only do it! Listen, it is his brother, not him! You are all wrong!! He is proud of me!
  Each piece will be stripped off!!" Wu Guo was furious: "You! Chen Zeming!!!... In vain, I thought you had changed the former non-prodigal son and turned your head..."
  Chen Zeming suddenly turned to look at him, and said, "Why should I do it?" The former prodigal son turned his head back? I just overthrew a ruthless monarch and supported a benevolent emperor. Even if I make a mistake, I will be able to do so forever."
  Wu
  Guo was surprised: "No, that's not right, do you know what you are doing..." Chen Zeming suddenly became bored and didn't want to pay attention to this devious person anymore. Do you think that I am conspiring with you at this moment to save Xiao Ding's life and that I am your accomplice?
  Chen Zeming took a few steps hurriedly, walked to the door, and suddenly stopped: "Not reconciled? You can withdraw your confession immediately after you leave this door!!" After all, he didn't look back and pushed the door out.
  Wu Guo looked at his back in the light, his expression anxious with some irritation and hatred for iron and steel, he wanted to say nothing.

  Wu Guo finally bowed his head to plead guilty, confessing that he had assassinated Fei Di because he was humiliated in public by Xiao Ding several times that year, and he held a grudge for a long time.
  His talent was not outstanding at first, Xiao Ding was a notoriously bad temper, so some people remember that Xiao Ding did scold him several times in the past, and even demoted him to Lingnan for more than a year for some reason.
  In fact, this reason is not very reasonable, so some people speculate that there is a hidden truth behind this rhetoric, and some people think that it is only the new emperor himself who is plotting to kill his brother, and loses his pawn and protects the car if he fails.
  In the case of Wu Guo, the principal culprit was ruled to be executed due to conclusive evidence. Li Ming and Chen Yu were tortured together.
  Before Wu Guo's execution, Chen Zeming came to the execution ground with a good coffin and offered him a glass of wine in person. Wu Guo bowed his head and squeezed: "Brother Chen, I saved your life in the first place, but now you
  pay me a knife. It's actually fair." Chen Zeming said with no expression on his face: "Everything is fixed in the dark."
  Wu Guo smiled and said, "Jiuquan. Under the circumstances, I consider myself praying for my brother."
  Chen Zeming looked at him quietly for a moment: "...he listened to it."
  Under the sun, the viewer raised the knife and fell, and the audience exclaimed and gasped continuously.
  Chen Zeming seemed to really see Wu Guo stepping in with the imperial decree when he was tortured.
  He closed his eyes.
  At night, he came to Jinghua Palace.
  The one who was guarding outside the palace had been replaced by Duguhang. Seeing him coming, Duguhang hurriedly came to salute.
  Chen Zeming waved his hand slightly. He stood in the night breeze for a long time, looking at the room where Xiao Ding was from a distance. It wasn't until I saw the dark shadow that was accidentally reflected on the window that I finally felt a little relieved.

  Wu Guo's death not only settled a period of mystery but also allowed the officials to see the ruthless methods of the current king of Wei.
  Wu Guo was his old friend at the time. It is a well-known thing that they broke off contact after the palace change. The two also had some conflicts in the court meeting some time ago, I'm afraid this is not unrelated to Wu Guo's death. Everyone speculated, but the rightist Du Jintan was noncommittal and never expressed his opinion.
  However, Xiao Jinxinxi Chen Zeming decided the case quickly and deliberately put the Criminal Department under his control. When discussing privately with the right, Du Jintan was shocked, and under his remonstrance, Xiao Jinfang dismissed the idea.

  Recently, Xiao Jin has consciously made great progress in riding and shooting and is inevitably more interested in warfare. He aspires to be a horse emperor. Professor Chen Zeming smiled and said: "If Long Live becomes an invincible general, what can the military commander of North Korea do?"
  Xiao Jin is full of longing, "I really want to follow King Wei to the battlefield to see the golden horse and iron horse. The days of
  lonely smoke in the desert." Chen Zeming shook his head and said: "Surgery has specializations, and everyone has expertise. I want to..." He suddenly stopped. He wanted to cite the example of Xiao Ding being surrounded by himself. , Suddenly feel that this is unlucky but shouldn't say it.
  Where did Xiao Jin know what he was thinking, and pulled the bow and arrow in his hand and said, "Come on, Wang Lai compares me with me, to see who gets the shot first..." He looked around, pointing to a eunuch, and said:" Shoot that kid's hat!"
  The servant knelt down in shock, begging for mercy with a bitter face, and Wang Wei fell. Long live the arrow can be accurate, no one can say.
  Chen Zeming smiled, Long live just thinking about it, why bother to talk so much.

The author has something to say:
Thank you everyone for replying~~
I have seen all kinds of opinions. I think I have to write this story so that everyone can know what I really want to express. Before that, I have to persevere~~