Chapter 117

36. Yang Ruqin didn't hear the news until the next day. Soon after he left, Xiao Ding fell into a coma again. Fortunately, it didn't take long for him to pass out this time. At night, Xiao Ding woke up again.
  At this moment, the poison on Xiao Ding's body had been released, and he became ill again. It can only be said that the previous poisoning time was too long and his body was worn out, and the previous poisonous attack did leave him irreversible damage.
  The imperial physician also said that Xiao Ding needs to be treated with decoctions for the rest of his life. His body has collapsed, and he can only try his best to recover. It is best to calm down and calm the nerves. The big emotional fluctuations at this moment are harmful to him, and he does not necessarily have such good luck. , Can be saved every time.

  Yang Ruqin noticed that Xiao Ding rarely mentioned Chen Zeming and his name since then. He seemed to have forgotten his madness and gaffes overnight.
  The armor was melted into an iron Buddha. Xiao Ding gave it to Yang Ruqin, and of course, Yang Ruqin could only keep it at home.
  However, every time he saw the majesty of the Buddha, he always thought, in fact, most of the royal objects were offered by the courtiers, but armor is a practical object. Unlike such Buddha statues, the Chen family's argument is decent and picky. There is nothing wrong, but there is a sense of alienation in the end. Xiao Ding must have never expected that Chen Zeming would treat him with such kindness, and it was even possible that this fine iron armor was originally made for him specially. There has always been an atmosphere between these two people that no one can get in. It is not a tacit understanding, but an understanding, a thorough understanding of each other. This understanding may originate from their long-standing mutual harm, but also from their long-term gaze. However, Chen Zeming finally broke Xiao Ding's idea one-way, and privately widened the distance.
  Xiao Ding's kindness was rejected—this kindness came very late, but it turned the corner—but at this moment Chen Zeming was no longer there. This kind of rejection was cast into a dead end, and no change was allowed. An arrogant person like Xiao Ding couldn't bear this.

  Soon, Yang Ruqin was ordered to supervise the history of the country.
  □□ History has always been set up to study history, supervised by the prime minister. There was a custom that the king did not look at the history of the dynasty, but it was gradually abandoned, and it was ridiculed as untrue. There used to be two places in the Korean History Museum, one is the Chongwen Museum, which specializes in the history of this dynasty, and the other is the introspection of the secretary who compiles the history of previous dynasties. However, at this moment-nearly a hundred years after the founding of the country, the previous history has long been completed, and only the Chongwen Museum remains in the History Museum.
  Chen Zeming was the important minister of the two dynasties of Xiao Ding and Xiao Jin. However, when Yang Ruqin presented the manuscript to Xiao Ding, he was repeatedly beaten back.
  Xiao Ding did not explain why it was not good. He just asked Yang Ruqin to go back and send someone to make changes. After such changes were made, the historians all understood that it was not that there was anything wrong, but that the current writing according to the facts did not conform to the king's thoughts. No one knows how it can be finalized, so it can only be polished again and again.
  The history of the country naturally disappeared from Xiao Ding's burning of the harem. Xiao Ding is still in power. Who would dare to write such a straightforward book? Besides, nowadays, people's interest in this legend has faded.
  So after removing the ins and outs, and just looking at Chen Zeming's life history, it is inevitable that his initial rebellion had no reason, and he would avenge the monarch who favorably promoted himself. He was a rebellious minister. In this case, the second half of surrender would not escape the first mouse. The colors at both ends are greedy for life and fear of death.
  Obviously, he is an invincible star in Fenghua's peerless line, but such a writing has unbearable flaws.
  Or Xiao Ding is not satisfied with this, but Yang Ruqin's heart is bright. But this is not easy to do. Chen Zeming's rebellion is indeed a major event that has affected the course of history.

  Finally one day, Xiao Ding returned the booklet again, and Yang Ruqin said: "Long live, the history is written for future generations, and the merits and demerits will naturally be judged by future generations."
  Xiao Ding glanced at him: "This is above. Is it the Pinglu County King? Why doesn't I look like it?"
  Yang Ruqin wondered what Chen Zeming looked like in Xiao Ding's mind, but he couldn't say it straightforwardly. Long live to give the county king a strong character, why can't he accept the betrayal written in this biography?"
  Xiao Ding was stunned, and after a while, he whispered: "...I promised...I will protect him for three generations of Zhongliang..."
  Yang Ruqin said: "General Chen died for the country, isn't it Zhongliang? General Chen Quanxia knows. Seeing that his life biography has been smeared beyond recognition, I am afraid that he may not be happy but will feel ashamed and uncomfortable. After all, his apology has not been accepted by all living beings. In the final analysis, he regrets at the cost of his life is still unable to see people."
  Xiao Ding Looked at him in amazement, and then silently, Yang Ruqin picked up the booklet in his silence and walked out.

  When the news spread, everyone said that Yang Ruqin's tongue was blooming. It was really only he who could persuade Xiao Ding's stubbornness.
  Chen Zeming's biography finally wrote his life truthfully, and Xiao Ding never interfered.
  After that day, Yang Ruqin was free to go to the History Museum and the historians all said that fortunately, the adults said this before, otherwise they would have to continue to repair the life of the Lujun king today. Yang Ruqin smiled at this but did not answer.
  Compiling history is a continuous and long-term affair. At this moment, the history museum system is quite mature. The living quarters, the two-time political record room, the jade monument, etc. will continue to send materials, so the content in the emperor's record is constantly added and revised. On the day of Xiao Ding's death, the transcript will not be completed. Even if the conclusion is made, it may not be the final draft. This is true in the actual record, and the same is true of other national histories, huiyao, and so on.
  There are endless incidents of repeated revision of history in history. Even if Xiao Ding's burning harem is not included in the book, how many years later, who knows what the future emperor will think of this obliterated history and whether this history will be repeatedly revised. Yang Ruqin doesn't know whether the truth will be discovered by posterity one day.
  All he can do is to record everything truthfully as much as possible, so as to lay the foundation for future generations to learn about what has happened.

  When I left the palace, the sky was already faintly dark. With smoke curling in the distance, Yang Ruqin was sitting in the sedan chair, listening to the noise on the street, and it was rare to feel the joy of life in leisure. Suddenly the body shook, the sedan chair had stopped, and the entourage by the sedan chair shouted, "What's the way?"
  Yang Ruqin moved in his heart and lifted the sedan curtain.
  The streets on the left and right were already lit up at this moment. Among those shadowy lights, a person was standing sideways in the road, unable to pass left and right, and was blocking their group.
  As soon as that figure came into view, Yang Ruqin almost shouted out, alone? How is it he?
  After Duguhang sent Chen Zeming's coffin back to Beijing, he suddenly went on leave and disappeared. There are so few imperial order officers like him who left without telling him. Yang Ruqin did it back then, but at that time he was young and frivolous, now he is older, and then again. Seeing other people do it, they will actually have really unbelievable thoughts.
  Seeing them stop, Duguhang suddenly turned around and walked towards the sedan chair. The entourage shouted and stopped in front of him one after another, Dugu Channel said: "Go away!" When it comes to the
  seven-rank official of the prime minister's concierge, these followers are also arrogant. Duguhang has never worn official uniforms, and no one knows him. Seeing him so arrogant, I couldn't help being furious and rolling up his sleeves to teach him.
  Yang Ruqin stopped drinking and said, "Let him come over." The
  followers looked at each other and gave way.
  Dugu Air Station stood still and walked forward slowly after a while.
  Yang Ruqin got out of the sedan chair, got up, and the two finally faced each other.
  At this time, the sky was dark and the people were all going home to eat. There were fewer pedestrians on the left and right, and those passing by were turning to the sides. The palanquin knew that the person was a high-ranking official, and most people would not be troubled.
  Yang Ruqin whispered: "Why didn't you go back to the border? Where did you go?" Duguhang lowered his
  eyes and didn't speak. Duguhang was originally a person with little talk. When the two were together, they didn't always answer every question. Seeing him like this, Yang Ruqin felt an inexplicable sense of familiarity in vain, and actually had the urge to touch his head. Duguhang was much younger than him. In the past, although Yang Ruqin didn't have many sincere intentions, he kept acting like a brother with concern. After a long time, he got used to it.
  Originally thinking about the public, Yang Ruqin still stretched out his arm and put his arm on his shoulder.
  This behavior is not abrupt, he thought, but suddenly a sharp pain came from his abdomen, Yang Ruqin subconsciously grasped Duguhang's shoulders, lowered his head, and saw a sharp blade exposed outside his abdomen, and the other half. Has been inserted into him.
  The blood dripped down quickly and landed on the snow between his feet, and in a short while, a bright red pool was collected.
  Everyone finally realized that something was wrong, and the shouts of exclamation and anger suddenly became a mess.

  Amidst those sounds like floating fog, Yang Ruqin looked at each other's faces firmly. Duguhang finally raised his eyes at this time, his expression was calm, and he whispered: "I wanted to let you go, but long live you are relieved, but you will not spare the adults." Yang Ruqin wanted to say that it was not like that. However, blood flowed up, blocking the words he was about to export. He began to vomit blood, and Duguhang's entire shoulder was wet.
  Duguhang looked at him, motionless, allowing his blood to contaminate his body until someone slashed at the back of Duguhang's head with a knife, and then he retreated.
  Yang Ruqin fell down, and he watched Duguhang dodge in the shadow of the crowd, his feet moved fast, his movements were dexterous and beautiful.
  Someone nearby helped him. He pointed to Duguhang and whispered: "Let him go..."
  The man asked several times in surprise, only this answer was obtained, and finally, he believed that this was not Yang Ruqin's nonsense. Shouted.
  The crowd slowly stopped chasing, and Du Guhang stood alone among the crowd, looking at Yang Ruqin who could not be helped by the sedan chair. There was finally a painful color in his always cold eyes.
  Yang Ruqin looked at his face and said firmly: "...sell him to go." It was his personal attendant who lifted him up. Hearing what he said, he raised his head and said loudly, "Go! My lord said I want you to go!"
  Dugu Hang Yang Ruqin closed his eyes and muttered in a low voice, "...Go...
  " Duguhang suddenly yelled, "Yang Ruqin!!"
  Everyone was shocked and saw him hand the sword. When he reached his left hand, he quickly chopped down on his right arm, raised the knife, and dropped it, and the arm fell to the ground with blood, making the fingertips move.
  Yang Ruqin opened his eyes in shock, staggered a few steps under the pain of Dugu Hang, and threw the sword to the ground. He made his voice hoarse with pain, gritted his teeth, and said: "You had a date with me as a brother and vowed to die in the same year and the same day to the Tianmeng. Although you lied to me, my vows cannot fail to count. I am now taking my arm instead. Pay your blood debts, and never owe you to each other, and you are absolutely righteous!" After that, he ignored him and hobbled away. Everyone was shocked by his bloody self-harm, and no one dared to stop him.
  Yang Ruqin was relieved when he watched him leave, and then looked at the half of his stumped arm, he didn't know why there were tears in his eyes. The scene where the two met was especially yesterday, but it ended in an instant.
  Snow flew in the sky, falling silently. At this moment, the sound of shouting and pushing was approaching, and the officers and soldiers finally arrived.

  Xiao Ding was shocked when he heard the news of Yang Ruqin's death.
  And the murderer Duguhang was also a member of the court, which aroused the fierce curiosity of the people and triggered countless versions of grievances and hatreds. However, contrary to these more and more outrageous uproars, this chase order After sending it out, I never saw the following text, and finally ended up quietly and without any results.