Chapter 36

When Chen Zeming stepped on the threshold, the emperor frowned

 When Chen Zeming stepped on the threshold, the emperor frowned. Chen Zeming's forehead was covered with scars. This was originally a very handsome face, and once there was a flaw, the viewer couldn't bear it.
  Chen Zeming lowered his head without raising his eyes, went into the room, and knelt down with his robe, three shouts Long live, just as he had done before.
  The emperor was slightly unhappy, but he still suppressed his emotions. He began to inquire about the black scribe, Chen Zeming also answered one by one, and after a few words were right, the scene suddenly fell cold.
  The eunuch stood beside him like a woodcarving, and Chen Zeming also kept his head down. The emperor suddenly had an illusion, could it be that he alone is alive in this room?
  He looked at Chen Zeming kneeling at the table, and he felt that his patience was gradually losing. Why is this person so ignorant? He looked at him coldly, irritated by the hidden stubbornness.
  This silence was maintained for nearly half of the incense until the death of the deathly silence was finally broken when the door said that Master Yang had arrived.
  When Yang Ruqin came in, he understood something and congratulated the emperor. The emperor glanced at him, "
  Where do you come from?" Yang Ruqin smiled: "The name of the person General Chen grabbed, He Heng, was under Lu Yan's hand. The famous military division was ordered to sneak into the capital two years ago. Under the name of a businessman, he made a lot of officials. I heard that this time, he was also in prison with the help of an official surnamed Xu. It's really a blessing to be pinched in the bud." The
  emperor said nothing, his expression softened, and after a moment he said, "I'm afraid there are still
  comrades ." Yang Ruqin replied, "Dali Temple is under investigation."
  Chen Zeming remained motionless. Just staring in front of him, it seemed that what they had answered had nothing to do with him. Yang Ruqin glanced at him and said, "The second congratulation is to congratulate Long
  Live, and the lost property is recovered." The emperor followed his eyes and looked at Chen Zeming, forbearance. I couldn't help but smile: "Yang Aiqing can't say it, how can General Chen say that he is also a person, how can he say that he is lost?"
  Yang Ruqin took out something from his sleeve without a hurry, "Long live guessed wrong. Not General Chen, but this thing."
  The emperor glanced at it, his face changed a little, and the eunuch beside him quickly took the thing over and presented it to him. It was a square jade plate, hollowed out in the middle, and the color was faintly blue. At first sight, it was not a folk thing.
  The Emperor stretched out his hand to take it, his fingertips could not help trembling slightly, caressed the jade, and in a daze, he saw the young Yang Liang's narrow smile when he received the jade from death. After a long pause, he raised his head and said: "How is this jade? What about you?"
  Yang Ruqin lowered his head and said, "This jade medal was dedicated to Long live by General Chen. He was very guilty and did not dare to present it personally. He was entrusted to do the work for his minister." The emperor turned his head and Chen Zeming fell to the ground." The guilty minister did not dare to ask for mercy, but

  he wanted to die quickly in order to comfort the heart of long life." The emperor saw that he finally accepted his mistake and confessed his mistake, the Sacred Heart was rejoicing. A memorialist who pleaded for General Chen, according to your
  opinion, how can I convince everyone that I am going up tomorrow?" Yang Ruqin didn't have time to answer, but he heard Chen Zeming say again: "The criminal only asks for death."
  Everyone was a little surprised. Looking at each other.
  Originally, the emperor had committed this felony without trial or punishment. Yang Ruqin knew that he had no intention of killing Chen Zeming. This time he had committed the crime, and there was no reason to kill him. This immediately announced that he had entered the palace, stating that he was ready to spare Chen Zeming's life.
  And the question just now shows that the emperor is ready to deal with it lightly. At this critical juncture, Chen Zeming himself was so ignorant of praise.
  Yang Ruqin looked back and saw that the emperor had already lost his face, and the hard-won good mood was wiped out by Chen Zeming's words.
  Yang Ruqin wondered if Chen Zeming really insisted on begging for death, why would he go to Chen Mansion to get this jade medallion, and look at the emperor's look, this jade medal is really tight, it must involve some old things, causing the emperor to feel soft at first sight. What he paved for himself is clearly a way of life. Why insist on begging to die at this moment. Although full of doubts, but refused to reflect on, only whispered: "I'm afraid that General Chen jail after injury hurt the body, mentally dazed, nonsense when not true, long live ......"
  the emperor does not care for him, just watching Chen Zeming.
  Chen Zeming really raised his head and his eyes were firm and said: "The criminal minister almost hurt the emperor. On theoretical conditions, it is impossible to be amnesty for the law and the law. Please long live to
  deal with it according to the law." From this, even Yang Ruqin was so confident. Dumb.
  The emperor's eyes were even more gloomy, and no one in the room dared to say anything further, and there was a bit of chill in the building where the rain was about to come.
  Chen Zeming did not avoid his gaze, and the two stared at each other for a moment.
  The emperor looked away and seemed to try to contain his anger, "This matter...I will discuss it later."
  Yang Ruqin breathed a sigh of relief, and Chen Zeming lowered his head. The emperor got up, stood for a moment, and suddenly grabbed the teacup beside him.
  Seeing a thing thrown toward him suddenly, Chen Zeming listened to the wind and turned his head to avoid it. The thing rubbed the tip of his nose, hit the wall, and smashed into pieces. Tea water flowed down the wall, like an ink landscape.
  The eunuch was shocked and said: "Long live." The
  emperor was still angry. He looked at Chen Zeming, who bowed his head and said nothing. He calmed down for a moment, then smiled again, and nodded: "Okay, you really dare not kill you when you are me!!"
  Yang Ruqin hurriedly knelt down and pondered for a moment, "Hurrah..., if you do so,...he Heng is worthy of this trip." The
  emperor suffocated him, gave him a harsh look, and finally walked away. The eunuch lady hurriedly chased it out.
  When the footsteps were far away, Yang Ruqin turned to look at Chen Zeming, shook his head, and said: "General, you... why bother to do this."
  Chen Zeming still knelt on the spot without speaking, and finally lowered his eyes for a long while.

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...