Chapter 49

Chen Yu was dumbfounded and couldn't help looking at Xiao Ding

  Xiao Ding raised his eyebrows, and a cruel smile formed at the corner of his mouth.
  He looked at Chen Zeming happily with the complacency of a death blow, admiring every bit of pain that his opponent showed, and he was really happy about it.
  "The prince..." Chen Yu na, did not move under his feet.
  Chen Zeming made an angry voice from between his clenched teeth, "Go!"
  Chen Yu was shocked by his suppressed expression with a twisted expression. He turned around and took the riding-whip he used to come in and handed it to Chen Zeming. . After handing it, Chen Yu stood in place and talked, but watched Chen Zeming's face for a long time without daring to speak.
  Chen Zeming took a deep breath and finally calmed down. When Chen Yu's desire to speak, he completely ignored him and said coldly: "Get out!"
  Xiao Ding laughed and said, "Let him see what's wrong, Chen Zeming, you Don't you dare to let people see the process of killing the old master?"
  The whip shadow flickered in the air, like a giant snake tweeting. At the same time, there was a crisp sound in the sky, fleeting like fireworks.
  After Chen Yu reacted, Chen Zemingfu grabbed the whip again and coldly looked at Xiao Ding in front of him. It seemed that he had never moved before.

  Xiao Ding stood in the same place, his face slightly sideways, his posture a little stiff.
  After a moment of silence, he turned his face around.
  Under the dim light, there was a long weal mark on Xiao Ding's right face. After a while, some blood leaked from the scar, and he slid down his jaw along the wound.
  Xiao Ding seemed a little shocked in disbelief and gently raised his hand to caress the wound. The blood immediately stained his hand, and he looked at that hand quietly, as if the pain had nothing to do with him.
  Chen Yu opened his mouth wide, and it took a long time to realize that he had seen something unsightly.
  Chen Zeming held the whip handle tightly, the blue veins on the back of his hand were protruding, and he didn't look at Chen Yu. He only said indifferently, "Do you want to see it?"

  Chen Yu looked at the two men, stepped back step by step, and quickly came to the door. Turning around, he closed the door in a panic.
  As soon as he withdrew his hand, he heard the sound of the whip smashing into the air. The dull sound that fell on the ground, with a violent rhythm and blood, made people's hearts be frightened just by listening.
  Other than that, there was no other sound in the house. Both of them were silent as if they were dead. But there was something sharp in this silence, and it seemed that others could puncture and bleed.
  Chen Yu felt terrified, and his ears were just like a hammering drum. It was difficult to tell where he would stay more, and he hurried to his brother who was on duty at the palace gate.

  At first, Xiao Ding was able to resist not moving and making a sound. After the fight, he couldn't resist it and stepped back and began to evade.
  Chen Zeming felt extremely resentful in his heart. He had suffered this kind of suffering before, so he couldn't bear it. After all, this person was just bullying others according to the situation, but he, himself, had lost his entire life for this person. Lonely and dilemma.
  The more I think about it, the more frustrated my heart is to go mad.
  Chen Zeming asked himself that he is not a bloodthirsty person, nor is he a person who takes pleasure in sadism. On the battlefield, he was accustomed to seeing the pain of life and death, seeing through the futile struggle, but never lost his nature.
  However, looking at the person in front of him struggling to retreat under his whip, a kind of madness that had never been experienced before suddenly appeared at this moment.
  Didn't you step on my head? Didn't you always despise me? Didn't you still tease me when you die? Is your majesty worthy of this whip?
  These chaotic thoughts became messier and messier after each whip fell.
  A kind of pleasure suddenly arose in his heart. It was the pleasure of revenge, the viciousness of bullying, and the satisfaction when you had an overwhelming power to deal with others. He used a whip to stop Xiao Ding's every escape. His precision and strength allowed each whip to fall on or near the opponent's old marks as much as possible so that the pain would be doubled.
  He was even more distorted joy or excitement because of this.

  Xiao Ding was forced to step back to the corner of the wall until he had nowhere to go.
  At this moment, Xiao Ding was already bruised and bruised, and could only use his hands to cover his head and face. Every time the whip fell on him, his body would vibrate violently, and at the same time, he made a sound that resembled breathing but was much heavier.
  Gradually, even the voice fainted until there was no sound.

  Chen Zeming took a few more whips before he noticed the silence of the other party.
  He closed his hands like he woke up, and was startled to sweat. He gasped non-stop, staring at each other.
  He hadn't expected that suppressed for too long, and the grueling hatred was so intense, that he hadn't expected it, and that emotion was enough to drown out all of his reason.
  He knew he was out of control just now. His hands trembled slightly, and this loss of control made him a little at a loss.
  That was the part of the other self that made him feel afraid and should have been silent in the dark.

  Xiao Ding silently leaned against the wall and lowered his head. He didn't know when his hands had fallen down, and he fell to his side weakly, his face covered by scattered long hair.
  The clothes on his body had been whipped to pieces everywhere, like a pile of rags stained with blood.
  The whole person has no chance of being born.

  I killed him?!
  Chen Zeming has some blanks in his mind. However, the remaining sage told him that he still avoided his vitals, and he could not and would not kill him.
  After a while, he moved slowly and stepped forward to check.

  Chen Zeming stretched out Xiao Ding's hair and saw his closed eyes and pale face.
  Chen Zeming maintained this posture for a moment.

  Xiao Ding suddenly opened his eyes and grabbed his wrist. Chen Zeming did not move, he was still in shock.
  Until the pain in his neck came, before he realized it, Chen Zeming had already knocked down the person who bit him with a punch.
  Xiao Ding was also fierce, Chen Zeming felt the wound, his fingers warm and sticky. If you bite a little bit more, he deserves to die, he has seen such a wounded person who died under the kiss of a wolf-like this.
  Xiao Ding fell to the ground and looked at him slantingly. It looked like a lone wolf.
  Seeing Chen Zeming raise the whip again, his eyes still showed a trace of fear. Can people actually be conquered by violence?
  Chen Zeming was moved by his look, and the madness that had just been forcibly suppressed suddenly appeared more violently.
  I am the same as you, so what does it matter?
  He picked him up.

The author has something to say:
Thank you everyone for leaving messages so enthusiastically... I really didn't expect it to be described as a good harvest~~
Khan, in the following two sections, I have to say cautious entry, thunder counterattack, thunder violent, and all jump over.
Right ~~ Otherwise, Lei Biao scolds me, hide your face~~

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding this post 

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...