Chapter 65

27. Hearing this, Wu Zile kept staring at his father.
  Lu Yan suddenly stopped talking, looked at the tower from a distance, thought for a moment, and gradually became a little thoughtful.

  Yan Qing is at home this day off.
  After he was transferred back to Beijing, his old friends held banquets to congratulate him on his right move. It is rare that now he can finally finish all the favors and have a good rest in the mansion.
  So when someone came to report and someone visited, he was really a little depressed. But also had to support the spirit to inquire about the situation, the other party refused to give the name of the humanity, only said that it is the old man's deceased, the meeting is naturally pleasantly surprising.
  Yan Qing wondered secretly, asking herself for nearly half a month, even if she had seen her nodding acquaintance, could it be that she had missed anyone else.

  When the next person led the person into the main hall, Yan Qing glanced over and couldn't help being stunned.
  The visitor smiled, "General Yan has been long gone... By the way, it is time to call Yan Dianshuai now."
  Yan Qing hesitated to answer.
  When the man saw this, he said again: "The commander of the palace hasn't recognized his old friends for a few years?"
  He looked around: "Still thinking, how can I ask the guards outside the door to get people?!"
  He was full when he said this. The face was disapproving, it seemed to be a joke, but Yan Qing was taken aback.

  To be honest, Yan Qing might not have such thoughts. It was obvious that the other party's stern posture was full of doubts, and it was difficult to decide for a while.
  He couldn't help being curious, and both of them naturally knew that as long as he shouted and the guards poured in, even if the other party had the courage of a thousand men, it would be difficult to stop everyone, not to mention that he was just a useless scribe.
  But Yang Ruqin in front of him was clear but calm and confident, so where did this powerful confidence come from.
  What is he here for?
  Yan Qing contemplated for a moment, holding on and wondering-there was no surprise in that doubt-standing up to greet him: "Where and where, how can I not miss my old feelings when I am a man, there are many friends and many paths... Mr. Yang, please !"
  Yang Ruqin smiled happily and took his seat.

  Chen Zeming was upset.
  He hurried to the border before the Xiongnu, although he let the defender Lu Jiangping breathe a sigh of relief, but he also let Lu Yan retreat by a few miles, and immediately fell into a stalemate.
  If it is placed in the past, he will definitely not be able to hold on and will force him to attack again when the Xiongnu food is exhausted.
  But at this moment, he is not only a famous general but the king of Wei who has the role of assistant to the government.
  Previously, Xiao Ding's words were not unreliable, leaving Du Jintan by Xiao Jin's side, which really made people feel a little reassured.
  At this moment, Du Jintan had a lot of enthusiasm for power, even if he wanted it, he wanted to get it. If you are stationed outside for a long time, your current advantages will be lost. In the struggle for power, once you are passive, you will inevitably be pushed forward by others, until you are completely defeated.
  And that's not the only thing he worries about.

  Before leaving, he repeatedly told Duguhang not to let people approach the Jinghua Palace at will, and to be more careful with food and the like, and that was only a secret calculation. If Du Jintan wants to use Xiao Jin's hand to get rid of Xiao Ding, the ten Duguhang will not be able to stop it.
  The words Xiao Ding said to himself before leaving were actually a bit weak-even though he still looked very airy.
  What should I pay attention to Du Jindan?
  Nine out of ten are the killers against him.

  Therefore, even if Xiao Ding's attitude was tough, he still knew that he was able to live to this day by relying on Chen Zeming.
  Chen Zeming was a little amused after he noticed it. Is this an attitude of asking for help? He arranged manpower to answer Xiao Ding's.
  Then he has to do it.
  In retrospect, Xiao Ding was not a person who never bowed his head. He could endure the humiliation, curb his edge, adopt an attitude of bowing his head, chanting scriptures, and eating fast, and put on a posture of incompetence.
  He can often turn the rudder by the wind, but he can't say a word to himself.
  ...

  Chen Zeming was taken aback and almost jumped up.
  What about soft words?
  He was subdued, what should he do?
  He was suddenly flushed with red ears, sweaty and heavily clothed.
  Yin Yin, Yin Yin..., what am I thinking? How can I stand up to you?
  He couldn't help being ashamed, and he felt ashamed of the weak and shameless thought that he had raised.
  He heard an abnormal sound, listened for a while, and realized that it was his rapid breathing, he couldn't help being taken aback and sat down.
  After a moment of stun, he raised his hand to cover his face, blocking the light that was not bright and seemed to be hidden in the shadows, so he could feel a little more relieved.

  So we must return to Beijing as soon as possible.
  He beats his spirits and restrains his mind.
  No matter what those weird thoughts are, they should be buried. They can't see the sky, they will be a shame on him, and he will be tired of them. He is very clear, understands very well, he avoids it for fear, but suffers from these all from himself.
  If possible, he would definitely cut it off with a knife without hesitation, but not all things in the world are that simple.
  He turned away from his thoughts and tried to ignore the abyss that was not far away.

  The spies he sent inquired that the other side's grain storage place was camping forty miles north.
  Chen Zeming quickly assembled his generals and made a plan.
  This stalemate is not the way, he wants to end this war as soon as possible.

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...