Chapter 60

 22. When Xiao Ding opened his eyes, the room was silent.
  He propped up his body and looked around, no one was there.
  The door was half-hidden, and light shot in from outside, leaning straight in front of him.
  He watched for a moment, then suddenly took a breath of cold air sober, reached out his hand to touch the bruises on his face, and opened his hand to look at it. There was no blood stains anymore, and he fell back and lay down again.
  The pain on his face and throat has not disappeared, but he closed his eyes silently and patiently and stopped touching them.
  Xiao Ding didn't think it was suffering. He always felt that the physical pain would be more tolerable, and he would be able to survive it someday.
  The important thing is a clear head.

  The news of Wu Guo's death can convey a lot of information.
  The first is Chen Zeming's position. This is an obvious loss of pawn to protect the car. Why did Chen Zeming make this decision? He didn't want to know the reason. This result is enough. In the event of fleeing, Chen Zeming chose to be a grasshopper on a rope with him. This method, whether stupid or not, brings him life.
  The second is that his strength is weakening, his subordinates are decreasing, and those are his gambling capital.
  So he couldn't contain his impetuosity, and he shook.

  Of course, he knows what he should endure. What qualifications do the inmates have to talk about anger, you are the phoenix shabbing, if you dare to complain that you are not as good as a chicken, what you should fall in your head.
  However, seeing Chen Zeming, a traitorous official, even Shi Shiran dangled in front of him, and said that he was patrolling, he didn't hold back.
  He thinks he needs to take it seriously and calm down.

  What surprised him was that Chen Zeming, a man with eight sticks who couldn't beat a boring fart, really fought back. Although this result was caused by his constant provocation, he was still a little surprised.
  Chen Zeming beat him severely.
  Chen Zeming's fists were heavy and strong enough to be worthy of his name as a general. Although Xiao Ding had learned some martial arts when he was a teenager, those little tricks for protecting the body are far from mentioning compared with Chen Zeming, who has fought countless times in actual combat.
  So as Xiao Ding wished, he suffered a terrible pain.

  Okay, you should understand, you just have to be patient at this time.
  Hide your emotions, put away your resentment, and vent it out, and you will feel pain... No, it's more than just pain, it's death!
  Xiao Ding closed his eyes and forced himself to calm down.
  He learned to experience the pain, and tried to turn these into a spur, a lesson, and buried the pain deep in his heart.

  One night, a big star suddenly appeared in the sky, and the color was red. From west to east, it cut through the sky and disappeared. At that time, the night was not deep, and it attracted countless people from Beijing to stop and watch.
  After a few days, Zhou Zi, the minister of the criminal ministry, visited Chen Mansion.
  Chen Zeming was very strange. The two had seldom contacted each other. They only met once during the trial of Wu Guo. The other party suddenly came to the door and didn't know what it meant. However, after he gained power, a lot of people came to gain power, and he also watched more.
  After tea, the two exchanged greetings for a long time, and only then did Zhou Zi hesitate about what he wanted to do.

  But it was the night when the meteor fell from the sky, a young man inadvertently said, "The shooting star is in power."
  These words were originally normal, but when viewed with the current situation, they seemed a bit mysterious. This was just heard by a colleague, but he ran to the government to report it, saying that the word thief was a mockery of the current sage and two capable ministers, and mocked their way of gaining power and collaborating with theft.
  The boy who had been born was actually the younger brother of the political envoy Wei Hanchu. When his younger brother was arrested, Wei Hanchu hurriedly went to the palace to intercede with Xiao Jin, saying that his younger brother was ill when he was young, and he was a little confused, and he often spoke upside down and couldn't be true.
  But some people thought that since he was a fool, his words were clearly organized, which was obviously taught by Wei Hanchu. Brother Wei Hanchu didn't save him, so he took himself in.
  It coincided with Zhou Zicai's trial of this case. He has tried many cases of catching the shadow, and he knows that this kind of thing can be big or small.
  He had some old acquaintances with Wei Hanchu before, and he wanted to get it together, but before doing something, he had to ascertain the holy meaning, everyone knows that the so-called holy meaning is almost what Chen Zeming and Du Jintan mean.
  He couldn't make friends with Du Jintan and came to the door thinking of having an encounter with Chen Zeming before.

  Chen Zeming did not say a word for a while, "Is that boy really stupid or fake?"
  Zhou Zi
  hurriedly said, "Return to King Wei, it is really stupid." Chen Zeming nodded, "That's all right. Talent is rare, how can he be stupid? Zi's nonsense was killed. Besides, shooting stars originally meant meteors, so why bother to be far-fetched, and spread it out to chill the hearts of the people."
  Zhou Zicai was overjoyed, "but someone in front of the saint said..."
  Chen Zeming said: " Long live there I will naturally tell the reasons and consequences. Although long live young is young, but he has a kind heart, I won't go into it when I think about it."
  Zhou Zi hurriedly thanked him and left with joy.

  Xiao Jin had a headache in dealing with this kind of slander and slander. Hearing what Chen Zeming said made sense, he immediately called the Criminal Department to release the people.

  Life flies quickly, and after a few heavy snowfalls, New Year's Day is approaching.
  At this time of the year, Long live a big banquet, congratulated by the courtesy, this year is no exception.
  When Xiao Jin was halfway through the meal, he suddenly remembered that his brother was deserted and pitiful in the cold palace, so he asked someone to give some food to the Jinghua palace.
  Du Jintan said: "Long live is really the Lord of kindness." All the officials agreed.
  Chen Zeming's heart suddenly felt uncomfortable, and the delicacy Bazhen in front of him was a little hard to swallow. Listening to the ears and ears, the bells and drums are noisy, but I can't help being distracted.

  When the banquet was about to end, Xiao Jin was already drunk, and he even gave Chen Zeming three guys, but he still refused to give up. Chen Zeming couldn't laugh or cry, so the palace man helped him to the harem.
  The ministers in this room have also lost their normalcy. There are cheering and jumping, and there are also those who are in tears, and there are not a few who fall to the ground and sleep.
  Although Du Jintan's cheeks were flushed, his eyes were bright and he was very clear. He approached him and said, "Long live love and cherished can be seen."
  Chen Zeming looked at the jade belt around his waist, "The adults got a treasure."
  Du Jintan shook his head repeatedly, "It's still incomparable ..." He fell down as he said.
  Chen Zeming asked people to put away the few Ruyi, hesitated for a moment, and walked out.

  The snow on the wall outside Jinghua Palace has not melted. Before the festive season, the soldiers did not slack off at the door. Seeing Chen Zeming's arrival, they saluted one after another.
  Duguhang was also among the hundred officials, so he was still in the temple and never returned.
  Chen Zeming hesitated when he stepped into the cold palace. He has never been here since he played Xiao Ding last time. Today I don't know why but I have the idea of ​​seeing him, but what can I say when I meet him?
  The door was just concealed, Chen Zeming stretched out his hand, and the wind blew out from the crack of the door. On such a cold day, there are no cotton curtains in the rooms of Jinghua Palace.

  He pushed gently on the door leaf, and the door opened with a long dull sound.
  Behind the table, Xiao Ding, who was pouring wine for himself alone, was startled and raised his head.

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...