Chapter 62

24. After that night, Chen Zeming didn't dare to see Xiao Ding again. He vaguely felt his true thoughts and was shocked by the weird impulse, unable to deal with himself.
  He thought it was time for him to find a woman.

  Chen Zeming was too early to stand at this time. Before, because of his mortal heart, he didn't dare to drag others down, so he never married. But parents are under Huangquan, if they know that the Chen family has no descendants, they must not be able to look at them.
  When he thought about this, he was unusually flustered for some reason.
  After he gained power, the matchmaker who sought the door stepped on the threshold early. In the end, Chen Zeming declined all proposals and unexpectedly accepted a concubine.
  According to people who have met, the woman was born in a commoner, with an ordinary appearance, and the only thing she can do is her gentle personality.
  People are all puzzled. With his power today, princes and nobles are vying for marriage. With his talents, what kind of beauties will be unfavorable, but Chen Zeming seems to be pure-hearted and unwilling to do this. He welcomed the woman back to the house silently, and after a long period of time, the matter gradually spread. And this was the period when he radically abolished the alien party, so there are rumors that he has power and power that leads to unintentional love for beauty.

  After Xiao Jin heard the news, he was depressed for several days, after which he always wanted to see what the woman was like.
  Chen Zeming always declined. Dao's concubine came from a small family and had never seen the world, let alone see Longyan. Xiao Jin had always had three points of fear for him, and seeing him resolutely decline, he had to give up angrily.
  Chen Zeming rarely goes home even if he is a concubine. He always seems to be busy with government affairs. Sometimes he takes the time to go back. As soon as he enters the mansion, Xiao Jin sends someone to summon him. If things go on like this, Chen Zeming doesn't think it is hard.
  Sometimes, when he is busy until the night is quiet, Chen Zeming accidentally stares at the candlelight on the desk from the memorial of the accumulated case.
  Because of overwork, there was a blank in his mind, but after that blank, the first thing he thought of was that Xiao Ding had dealt with government affairs in this way for many years.
  He was surprised.

  The figures of two people would actually overlap in this situation, he had never thought of it before.
  At the same time, he became more and more troubled by his thoughts and mixed thoughts, and he was miserable.
  He tried to recall the oppression he had suffered, how Yin Yin died in the past, and the death of his parents in a remote country. However, these can't completely conceal the uncontrollable admiration in his heart and even other thoughts.
  Most men worship the powerful, and he is no exception.
  He almost instinctively realized that Xiao Jin, as an emperor, was not as capable as his brother Xiao Dingyuan.
  As a courtier, a strongman, what he yearns for is not the kind of lord who allows himself to do whatever he wants and is weak and can be deceived. People say that encounters between emperors and ministers are good news in the world. As a courtier, a capable person needs to have real talents. Not to mention this section. The emperor must also have the corresponding ability to control his ministers in order to be regarded as a real event. Otherwise, it is not necessary. On the word.
  In this regard, Chen Zeming vaguely envied Yang Ruqin. From the moment he met, Xiao Ding recognized his talents and gave him enough trust. Yang Ruqin also reciprocated this kind of knowledge and rescued Xiao Ding regardless of life and death.
  This model is Chen Zeming's most recognized friend of the emperor and minister.
  But he couldn't do it. Under Xiao Ding, he couldn't get the trust, and besides Xiao Jin, he could only be a minister of authority.

  When did this hatred begin to deteriorate, and no longer be so pure? After he couldn't ask for it, why did such a change happen? He didn't even know it, or he missed him for too long or inscribed too deeply. , So much so that it confuses love and hate.
  On the one hand, he mocked and despised himself for being so easy to surrender, on the other hand, he struggled unwillingly, trying to get rid of something deeply ingrained in his own bones.
  He fought against himself and was exhausted because of it.
  The more struggling in the mud pool is usually the result of sinking deeper.
  Once a person has a knot, he cannot see through it if he wants great wisdom. What's more, he had entered the situation today because he was entangled in his own hatred. How could a person who has deep roots in vulgar roots and overlaps in the dust get the kind of wisdom and courage to see through the world the day and night?
  He also knows that this kind of desire is far more remote and more wishful thinking than the previous one.
  He knows that person too well, that kind of coldness and indifference, he has experienced for many years, and at the same time, he can't convince himself that those deep pasts can't be wiped out.
  Today, there is only one way between them.
  So, what else to think about.

  After the weather was warm, Lu Jiangping from the township sent an emergency report. It seemed that the Huns had made a move, and I was afraid that they were going to commit a crime.
  Xiao Jin took it seriously when he heard the news.
  After he came to the throne, the Huns were seriously ill because of the right sage King Luyan, and there has been no large-scale offensive. He suddenly heard that the other party had really started to move south, and was a little panicked.
  Chen Zeming said, "Liu Yan did not send troops last year due to illness, but in fact, he has already missed the best fighter opportunity, and I am a guest for him. Although I came uninvited, I clearly lack the geographical advantage. The rest of the people and the black brigade It's a battle with the Xiongnu. This battle is like this. Although the scale is larger, it may not be too difficult to fight."
  Xiao Jin knows that he has fought with Lu Yan for many years. At ease.
  A few days later, news came that the leader of this time was Wu Zile, the son of Lu Yanchang, who led an army of 200,000. Although it was inadequate compared to the siege of Xiao Ding in the past, it was also vast and mighty. And Lu Yan just served with the army, and it seemed that he had to do so because his body had not healed.
  Chen Zeming even petitioned, "

  I am willing to break it for Your Majesty." Xiao Jin originally did not want Chen Zeming to leave him, but for the sake of safety, he ordered 300,000 troops to be won, and such a large-scale battle. , Chen Zeming couldn't come out, but no one of his generals could take this important task. Had to agree to his request.
  Chen Zeming repeatedly declined, claiming that these many people would not be used in this battle, but Xiao Jin insisted on his opinion and claimed that the King of Wei must be kept safe.
  Chen Zeming couldn't help being moved, and in the end, he still asked for only 200,000 soldiers and horses.
  Xiao Jin thought about Chen Zeming's reputation back then, so he had to stop and write the imperial edict.

  Before dispatching troops, Chen Zeming finally went to Xiaoding again, looked around, and exhorted Duguhang.
  Xiao Ding was sitting in the yard basking in the sun, watching him whisper to Duguhang in front of the palace gate, his expression was quite disapproving, and there was a strange smile.
  Chen Zeming glanced at him from a distance and quickly turned his gaze away.
  Xiao Ding raised his head and closed his eyes as if he was going to fall asleep, but after a while, he opened his eyes and turned his head to look at him.
  Chen Zeming hesitated for a while and finally walked to the other side. Sunlight leaked from the tips of his hair, shining on his face. He had been fighting for many years. Compared with his earlier years, his face was more capable and handsome.
  So Xiao Ding leaned back in the chair and looked at him from the bottom up.

  Chen Zeming stood for a moment, sweating a little by his intently watching. He didn't show any clues in his introspection, but it was uncomfortable to be stared at this way, so he raised his head and pretended to scan for a week, then immediately turned around and walked away.
  But I heard Xiao Ding
  say behind him: "Don't forget to send someone to stare at the Du." Chen Zeming turned his head and saw Xiao Ding close his eyes, his face was pleasant as if he had never said anything.
  The tone is really not conscious of being inferior at all.
  Chen Zeming frowned slightly and walked away without talking.
  Afterward, according to Xiao Ding's words, he arranged manpower and secretly paid attention to Du Jintan's words and deeds.

The author has something to say:
Ah, I really can't tell you three thousand, of course it's daily, but it doesn't include weekends~~