Chapter 43

5. When he stepped out, Han Youzhong caught up with him, "Wait,...how to use this medicine?"
  Chen Zeming stopped, "Three times a day, one pill each time, delivered with cold water."
  Han Youzhong heard it clearly but did not leave. Go, stay in place to see him. The gray hair was not as neatly combed as before, but fluttered in the wind piecemeal.
  Chen Zeming noticed the strange look in his eyes, but just glanced at him, "Is there something going on with
  Father Han ?" Han Youzhong buckled back and back, not answering, let alone thanking him.

  The guard beside him said: "This old man is so rude!"
  Chen Zeming stared at the figure who was already aging. He had forgotten what Han Youzhong was like before, but he clearly remembered that the father-in-law Han who came to his house to declare his decree was so airy. It is a bit boring to come alive. However, this one is not.
  After a long while, he said, "In fact, this man is still very greedy for money..., really... unexpectedly loyal."

  Another young guard with a colder look took a step forward and stopped talking.
  Chen Zeming turned his head to look at him and smiled: "What's wrong, Dugu?"
  The young man called Dugu thought for a while and said, "I found the medicine. It was Master Du's idea how to administer it. Want to say that?"
  This young man was picked up by Chen Zeming in a barren mountain seven years ago. This son is called Duguhang, with a cold temper, and does not love people close to him. It is said that he should have been called Chen Zeming the prince at this moment, but the title in his mouth is still the former "adult". Chen Zeming knows that he has a weird temperament and never talks to him. Care about.
  Chen Zeming smiled slightly, "You are my confidant, what is the difference between what you are looking for and what I am looking for? Besides... Master Du also consulted with me when he used it."
  Du Guhang bowed his head and said stubbornly, "but this is harmful. The prestige of the adults."
  He has seen Chen Zeming's invincible attack countless times on the battlefield, and he has long been regarded as a divine residence in his heart after he surrendered wholeheartedly.
  Chen Zeming knew that Dugu had such weird care because he cared for himself, but he couldn't help being funny when he sighed. Although this kid is hard to rival with swordsmanship, he is still naive in this political situation.
  After pondering for a moment, he said, "Then I won't say that." He always spoiled the child and felt sorry for his loneliness since childhood. Besides, this disgraceful thing would never be mentioned again. If it hadn't been so angry just now, I wouldn't have come out to say it.
  Although it is not regretted at this moment, hurting others and hurting oneself is a matter of mutual externality, so his mood at this time is definitely not happy.
  Duguhang's always stern face showed a slight smile, obviously very happy.

  With the understanding of medicine, Xiao Ding's body was no problem, and after a while, he gradually recovered.
  After Chen Zeming heard the news, he just sent someone to spread a message, the target of which was Han Youzhong. The original words are-if you want to live longer for both of you, don't call a person who has been demoted as a common man long live.
  When spreading the word, of course, there is no need to avoid this person who was demoted as a common man.
  Xiao Ding lazily leaned on the bedside and closed his eyes and listened.
  Han Youzhong listened with a stern face, let alone answering. He used to train people. Now he is losing power. Even a soldier has climbed on his head. The more he listens, the more resentful he becomes.
  After the visitor left, Han Youzhong stomped Chen Xiao who was under Jiuquan in a bloody head. I only hate him for being helpless and raising such a traitorous courtier who doesn't know what to do. When the scolding was over, I thought back to myself, aren't you also the one on the left and the other on the right, why are you not afraid of beheading.

  On the other side, Chen Zeming quickly put this person and this block down.
  There are so many things he has to deal with. For example, Xinjun's awkwardness and timidity in the face of his ministers were beyond his expectations, and he was annoyed by his decision-making mistakes; for example, the former Secretary Pu Han was always dissatisfied with his generals. The front office of the palace was returned to his
  subordinates and made trouble frequently; for example, the court was not too old, and secretly cursed his wolf ambition for an ungratefulness-of course, I could not hear it; for example... that Yang Ruqin actually came back.

  Five years ago, Yang Ruqin, the servant of the staff, suddenly said that he was ill and asked for an appointment in advance.
  It was said that he was sick, but this person was obviously alive and kicking all day long, and no one knew what serious illness he had. Out of concern, Xiao Ding sent a doctor to his house to see him, but he politely declined it.
  So this proposal was categorically rejected by Xiao Ding, and no one thought that the future development would actually be the official minister and his servants would leave without saying goodbye.
  The imperial appointment by the imperial court is really the first time since the opening of the imperial court.
  Xiao Ding couldn't help being furious no matter how he favored this person, but after his temper had gone, he still didn't delve into it. Such an approach was really surprising to the emperor who was originally known for being strict.
  For a time, the opinions were divergent, but the reason is all due to the loyalty of the Yang family, especially the face of Yang Liang's death. But there is also a very interesting saying that when Yang Ruqin led an order to persuade General Chen to go out and rescue his car, he asked for a gold medal to avoid death. This card was actually used here in the end.
  From the beginning of the book to the departure of the people, there was a lot of trouble for a long time, and Yang Ruqin's incident inevitably became one of the most sensational anecdotes in the capital at that time. His chic posture and absurd behavior became a hot spot for young people in Kyoto to emulate at that time.

  In fact, Chen Zeming had met Yang Ruqin afterward.
  At that time, Yang Ruqin was sitting on the bow of the Qinhuai oiran, fishing in the rain with his clothes. The rain and fog are misty, and the lone boat is very comfortable.
  But he was so comfortable that he didn't bring any silver.
  Chen Zeming, who happened to pass by, paid for him all the expenses of that day, and also got Yang Ruqin's hand in hand.
  When Chen Zeming asked what to do if he didn't meet him today, Yang Ruqin smiled and said that he had no choice but to paint more frames.
  Chen Zeming was only rude in painting and calligraphy, but he also knew that Yang Ruqin's pen and ink were worth a thousand dollars in the capital at that time.
  Long live the praises are of course very valuable.
  But he didn't expect that what Yang Ruqin really liked was this kind of life, and he was a little bit weird.

  But it was Yang Ruqin who was annoying to be an official and wanted to be a wild crane but came back at this time.
  Of course, he knew why he came, but he just knew that he felt quite a headache.

  He had seen Yang Ruqin's cleverness. When it comes to killing an enemy on the battlefield, he does his own job, but he is not as good as this junior. Thinking of the scene of taking the head of the enemy in front of the battlefield, Chen Zeming knew well what kind of threat such a person would be if he stood in the hostile camp.
  However, the embarrassment is that Chen Zeming didn't want to kill him either, he was kind to him.
  If you don't kill it, you will have endless troubles.
  Chen Zeming, who was already above ten thousand people, suddenly realized that treason was not an easy task. If you want to sit firmly in a position, you will inevitably shed the blood of many people. However, after so much blood has passed, can I still feel at ease?
  Chen Zeming was caught in a dilemma.

  Then, he suddenly heard that Xiao Ding had begun to believe in Buddhism.
  With cold blood and ruthless hands full of blood, Xiao Ding, the deposed monarch who was hated by him for killing, wrote to the new emperor, claiming to have wandered in front of the Naihe Bridge and returned to the world, suddenly he has a new understanding of life, and he knows that he is very sinful. In the rest of his life, I wanted to do my best to atone for his sins and asked the Holy Spirit to give him Buddhist scriptures and other things so that he could recite chants day and night, and pray for peace of the dead.
  Holding the booklet in his hand, a large piece of eloquence is full of sincere words and sentences. It can be seen that it is Xiao Ding's pen and ink, but the content makes him feel a little dreaming.
  Chen Zeming laughed and laughed for a long while, and then his teeth were itchy with hate, thinking that he should really get another palm on the man's cheeky face.

 The author has something to say:
I'm really grateful for everyone's enthusiasm for me and bluntly pointed out my shortcomings, I can only work hard to update, return this enthusiasm to
break bricks, it's okay, as long as it is constructive, I welcome them all. It seems that m tends to be serious~~~
Although there is not a single reply, I have read every reply carefully ^^ Thank you very much~~~

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...