Chapter 47

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

9. Both of them were silent for a while and looked at each other.
  If this person does not die, one day it will become a major disaster.
  Neither of them needs to say this sentence. They have personally experienced that person's ability for many years. Although the new policy and the new ruler have already been decided, the other party has been in power for many years and has a deep foundation. It is impossible to get rid of it all at once.
  Chen Zeming retracted his gaze and secretly said that I will keep him for a lifetime, if I am going to die, I will stab him to death with a sword.
  It's a joy to think so happily, but he himself understands that this is very naive, and it shouldn't be what a person of his age should say, so he can only be silent.

  Du Jintan whispered: "It's easy to release a tiger and catch a tiger. Has the prince thought about his relatives?" These words were exactly the same as what Yang Ruqin said before. Chen Zeming slowly raised his eyes, staring at him without speaking.
  Du Jintan said leisurely, "If he was overturned, it would not be the two of us, nor our family. It would be...", he sighed slightly, "Many, many people..."
  Seeing Chen Zeming still faceless With expression, Du Jintan murmured and added a sentence.
  "...Remember the fire in the harem?"

  At this moment, Xiao Ding was reading the imperial Buddhist scriptures.
  The Buddhist niche that had just been brought was placed in the wing. Han Youzhong was busy cleaning it. There was no one around him, but Xiao Ding still looked at it extremely seriously.
  He pressed it word by word as if chewing.
  Even Han Youzhong didn't know that Xiao Ding had no interest in these things. He hadn't believed in Buddhism anymore since he was fifteen years old.
  There may be a Buddha, but it seems that he has never cared for him. What's more, at this moment, the blood on his hand has long been wiped and can't be wiped away, and the count is innumerable.
  When there was no evil, the Buddha ignored it, and today is full of blood debts. Would the Buddha have mercy on you?
  He sneered at such a cowardly thought.
  But he still had to pretend to be pious.
  There are so many eyes watching him outside, watching him acting, how can he save his life if he doesn't do it more seriously.
  This is how the struggle for power is. Losing power is just as humble as the earth, even if you were once the proud man of heaven, and once you have thrown your hands and feet, you can kill tens of thousands of people.
  you lose.
  He told himself, don't resist and settle down, even if there are more people stepping on it.
  ...Even if that person is the one you despise the most.
  Give up completely and make everyone feel that you are completely defeated.
  Only in this way can my life be saved, and I have a chance...I have the opportunity
  to trample that person down again.

  Chen Zeming looked at Du Jintan, and then avoided the opponent, his eyes drifted for a moment, "...but killing him at this moment will inevitably be turbulent."
  Du Jintan laughed, confidently: "The prince is here, hundreds of thousands of black armies. , What kind of turbulence can't be suppressed?" After thinking about it, he added, "If you don't move, the future turbulence will be far more than this."
  Chen Zeming was silent.
  After a while, he reluctantly said: "Assassinating a person who has no ability to resist is against martial ethics. It is not something that a martial artist should do. I will not do it, nor will my subordinates."
  Du Jindan nodded, "No. Just stop it. Naturally, someone should do something like this. Why do we need to do it..." After saying something, he said, "I heard that the king's black-robed army will guard Jinghua Palace... even No flies can fly in. The tightness is really impressive." He pinched his beard, hehe.
  Chen Zeming looked at him gloomily, with no smile at all.

  After that meeting, Xiao Jin became more and more interested in Chen Zeming, and couldn't help calling him into the palace repeatedly in the name of discussing political affairs.
  On the one hand, he was aware that Chen Zeming's nature was far from being tough and indifferent, but rather introverted and calm and easy to get along with. On the other hand, even if he was a puppet, he was isolated and helpless in the DPRK. He also needed strong backing. Do it securely.
  Everyone quickly realized Xiao Jin's favor, and the traffic and the endless stream of Chen Mansion became more common.
  Chen Zeming was also a little surprised when he saw the new master's reliance on himself unintentionally. Ordinarily, he didn't do anything, so why did he get Xiao Jin's trust? He couldn't understand the young man's thoughts.
  He has long been accustomed to Xiao Ding's gloomy monarch, who has never responded, such as a small animal, he entrusted him wholeheartedly with a slight gesture, which really made him a little puzzled.
  How to be an emperor with such expressions of joy and anger on the face? How do I get under the imperial minister?
  He shook his head secretly but still couldn't bear to stab such a favor.
  Fifteen.
  He remembered the story that Yang Liang told that year, Xiao Ding there also had a happy youth.
  He was also fifteen years old and was also in the deep palace. Perhaps the timid child in front of him could take a completely different path and be a kind monarch. He suddenly had this idea.
  At the same time, he understood that this kind of thinking was extremely dangerous, but he was hesitant about it.

  Du Jintan didn't rush to do it, maybe he was waiting for a good opportunity.
  Chen Zeming had time to struggle, but he did not take back his fate.
  Du Jintan was right, Xiao Ding couldn't get rid of it. Since Du Jintan was willing to do it himself, why didn't he follow the flow of the boat?
  But he felt like there was a thorn in his heart, which made him sleepless and sleepless. He thought that should be the last remaining loyalty at work. The days of surrender in the past were too long, and it was about to accumulate into a habit.
  However, such loyalty is useless at this moment.
  So he forcibly ignored this feeling.

The author has something to say:
Regarding the ending, everyone is very concerned about it. In fact, my outline ending is set. In my opinion, this is a more suitable ending. It will not be too abrupt and will not cause internal injuries. Don't worry. 

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post and guys don't worry the author is alright this post is about 12 years ago at April 17 2009 as the site says where the author post.

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...

My Majesty Your Grace Novelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें