Chapter 38

On the same day, the imperial decree was issued to remove all official positions held by Chen Zeming, take back the title of "Anguo Gong" and the mansion given by Chen Wei, and the whole family was assigned to Lingnan

  He intended to send him to a more remote place, and he really suffered a bit, but after all, he couldn't get rid of the arguments of Yang Ruqin and Wu Guo and other ministers.
  In the hall, the emperor looked at Yang Ruqin, who was reluctant and unforgiving. Only then did he realize that Yang Ruqin was involved in the distribution. However, he had already made a clear statement, but he could not repent in public, so he half ironically said: "It's better to just distribute In your house?" When everyone heard these words, there was a needle in Mianli, but Yang Ruqin calmly avoided the topic, only quoting the advice from the classics.
  He was originally the longest tongue, and he was quick in his mind. After a few words, everyone was dizzy and everyone agreed.
  Seeing this sentiment, the emperor finally showed empathy for Chen Jian's old age and frailty, and reluctantly changed his will. As a result, after all, he was puzzled, the emperor picked up the pen and added another bitter sentence at the end.
  ——No pardon is allowed on the day of amnesty.
  After writing, I felt a little hesitant, and after considering it for a moment, I finally threw the pen cruelly.

  In this season of bleak autumn wind, the Chen family, whose power was in full swing, suddenly collapsed.
  On the way out, Yang Ruqin came to see him off. Seeing a group of people hobbled in their clothes, he couldn't help but feel ashamed to see how they looked when they were rich.
  Chen Zeming knelt down and said, "Thank you Mrs. Yang for protecting my parents." Because he was young, he hasn't always put him in his eyes, but at this moment, he is sincerely grateful for his protection. If the place of hair is in the frontier, The bumpy journey and the long-distance, can his parents bear it? This is what he worries about most about.
  Yang Ruqin hurriedly helped, "The general is too polite. When the general handed over the jade medallion, he should know that Long
  Live misses his old feelings and will definitely not commit a murder ." He has vaguely heard of the jade medallion in the past few days and admires Chen Zeming. After taking a good move, he hesitated for a moment, and couldn't help saying: "It's just that I don't understand. It is clear that Long live has already planned to make a move lightly. Why does the general still have to anger his majesty and end up with a full match."
  After a while, Chen Zeming said, "I have offended your Majesty... Your Majesty will not forget that even if my family is spared for various reasons, this kind of life like walking on thin ice will not last for a long time, and it will happen again. , It will definitely be overwhelming. At this moment, I know that he will not kill me, so why not take the opportunity to leave here in order to
  survive ." Yang Ruqin looked at his stern face, and the doubts in his heart could not be eliminated. Is it really just that.

  He raised his head and looked at the tower behind him, those flying ridges pointed straight at the ridge of the sky, tall and towering, but vicissitudes of life and mercilessness.
  Chen Zeming looked away.
  These bluestone rubbles have stood here for hundreds of years. He could want to see there, the joyful, angry, sad, and painful faces of the people, they are living their lives in this city day after day, and they will continue in the future.
  That is ordinary, but also happiness.
  Being able to worry about trivial things is happiness in itself.
  He wanted to touch the bricks. He used to feel that it was warm. There was his childhood and his home here. He would miss it when he left, and feel comfortable after staying for a long time. Now he understands that it is actually his own illusion. The bricks of the city are cold, and the hot ones are the hearts of people.
  Life here has nothing to do with him.
  His heart is already cold.
  Then, these hypocritical actions don't need to be done.
  With the bumps ahead, he was at a loss and uncertain about where he was going, but he didn't regret it. There were some things he had to experience, while others he needed to fight for.
  Chen Zeming scanned the surroundings for the last time. He knew that one day, he was bound to return to this place.
  ...In another posture.

  Ten days later, the Xiongnu had received news-He Heng had been captured.
  Although Lu Yan didn't say a word, he was upset that he was so easily abandoned. Moreover, as the midwinter was approaching, the border town could not be attacked for a long time, and the Huns had to withdraw their troops soon. Lu Yan looked at Master Jing from afar and knew in his heart that because of the persistence advocated by Chen Zeming, this time he would finally return without success.
  At this moment, the case of the spy that caused a tumult in Beijing has also come to an end because the prisoner committed suicide. Dali Temple started with the prisoners' usual contacts and laid a net of heaven and earth. Anyone who comes and goes will never be merciful.
  In the end, the case involved nearly ten officials from North Korea and China, and the high-ranking ones even reached the third rank.
  For a while, the wrongdoer was very serious, but the witness was dead, and the emperor even said something to deal with it strictly. By the end of the year, all the implicated persons ransacked their homes and beheaded them in the name of treason. There was no life left. For a time, there was a lot of trouble in the capital, and those who heard it were in danger.

  Four years later, the emperor's imperial conquest.
  In Qilin Mountain, he was led by the envoy of Lu Yan. Afterward, more than 300,000 Huns blocked the foot of the mountain tightly. Fortunately, the young general Yan Qing broke out of the encirclement with his tokens regardless of his life or death.
  Upon hearing the news, the ruling and opposition parties were in chaos and panic. Only then did somebody think of Chen Zeming, who had tried to frustrate Liyan back then.
  The queen made a decree and ordered Wu Guo to issue the decree and recall Chen Zeming. Wu came to Lingnan, but Chen Zeming resolutely refused on the pretext that his parents' filial piety period had not arrived, and had to return in anguish.
  At this time, Yang Ruqin offered a plan, and the queen followed it. Chen Zeming was then appointed as privy envoy, and he delivered a seal and a handwritten imperial decree, covered with the emperor's jade seal, and appointed Yang Ruqin as minister of imperial envoy, and declared that Chen Zeming entered Beijing as soon as possible.
  When Chen Zeming heard the news, he avoided seeing it. Yang Ruqin came to the door twice and ate behind closed doors. He burned the cottage where Chen Zeming lived and then forced Chen Zeming out.
  Chen Zeming was ordered in times of distress and finally achieved a world-less achievement.

  It is said that the emperor was already on the mountain and was utterly unconscious. When he heard the sound of killing at the foot of the mountain, he asked the servant around him: "Is this going to be a decisive battle?" The
  servant replied, "General Chen led the troops to rescue." The
  emperor's expression at that moment. It was not a surprise, but amazement and anxiety, followed by a long silence.
  After the victory, amidst the cheers of the soldiers, the handsome general in black armor greeted their king back.
  The people shouted long to live, and their voices went straight into the sky. This scene seemed familiar.
  However, it is the top of the mountain at this moment, not the city.
  Four years later, when they met again, the moment they looked at each other, what was the emotion in each other's eyes? When Chen Zeming knelt down again, what their respective thoughts were, only they themselves could know and understand...

  After the emperor returned to Beijing, he immediately issued a proclamation and recognized the will of the queen in distress, and appointed Chen Zeming as a clerk of the first-grade clerk.
  This is a glory that the Chen family has never had before, but it came too late.
  Chen Zeming resolutely resigned.
  The emperor ordered Yang Ruqin to persuade him, but Chen Zeming was unable to appoint a committee member and was eventually ordered.

  No one would have expected that such a victory is only the beginning, and the changes that have arisen from wind and water will never decrease in this era when heroes are born in large numbers.

  When Chen Zeming crossed his shoulders and took everything he had hoped for from the emperor's hands, he lowered his eyes. There was no sadness or joy, and the emperor's thoughtful gaze could not scare his emotions.
  At this moment, he is indifferent and deep, and no one can figure out what he is thinking.
  The once-motivated face has already learned to remain calm after too much training.
  And on this day, there are still six years and three months before he ascended to the throne of the regent and imprisoned Xiao Ding.

  ——End of the first part (2008.9.25)——

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post and sad to say this is the last chapter of volume one of this novel...

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...