Chapter 40

General Order II Chapter 22

General Order II Chapter 22. Du Jintan took the order.  Xiao Ding looked at the memorial he handed over, but couldn't help thinking that the last time he saw Chen Zeming was a year ago.
  Six years ago, Chen Zeming did not stay in Beijing after he was sealed.
  During the Battle of Qilin Mountain, the celestial dynasty suffered heavy losses, and the military and financial resources were unsustainable within a short period of time. However, Lu Yan spotted this point and sent troops to the world again after a short respite. Xiao Ding, who had just returned to Beijing, had to order Chen Zeming to reinforce his seal.
  Chen Zeming cleaned up the remnants, recruited some new recruits, and assembled the army to return to the border.
  Lu Yan's advantage is that he is strong and strong, and his momentum is pressing.
  However, Chen Zeming relied on the weak to control the strong, and he refused to give up.
  The result of a match between the opponents is a tug-of-war.
  Therefore, Chen Zeming spent six years as deputy clerk in such round-trip campaigns.

  This situation was unexpected by Xiao Ding. He made him a deputy envoy of the privy, but it was a matter of rights and interests. I thought that after a while, the savior Chen Zeming's limelight would pass, and he could be replaced by any excuse. Come down.
  How can a person who has tried to kill himself be in charge, even if Chen Zeming is only a hothead for a while? What's more, after thinking about it, Yin Yin's death is of course the blame, but as Yin Yin's former lover and relative, it is not difficult to imagine the hatred in Chen Zeming's heart since then.
  So as early as at the top of Qilin Mountain, when he heard that the person who came to save him was Chen Zeming, Xiao Ding's first thought was not at all joy, but just the opposite. He felt early on that there would be a lot of tricky things to clean up from now on. Place.

  The problem is that things in the world are so strange. The frequent dispatch of troops by Lu Yan has led to a result that is completely contrary to Xiao Ding's expectations.
  On the one hand, as Chen Zeming became more capable and overpowered, he became more alert to guard, on the other hand, he had to rely on this invincible general in warfare to avoid greater losses in national power.
  Correspondingly, the relationship between the two has entered an extremely delicate stage, and they seem to be close to each other.

  He also couldn't treat Chen Zeming as he did before, just call it, and drink it and leave.
  In fact, he still wanted to hold this person under his body. I don't know why. He always had a strange hatred for this person. This kind of hatred is not a shame and cannot be vented. He likes to see him being persecuted and relieve his anger in that way.
  Some people are naturally unpleasant, so you can probably only explain this.
  However, even if it was him, he couldn't act rashly. At this time, Chen Zeming was already in an important position, holding a heavyweight. ——The young man Chen Zeming also held military power, but his military strength is far from that engraved.
  He could see Chen Zeming's changes, and the loyalty of not arguing direction had disappeared from this person.
  Was this caused by himself? While Xiao Ding was stunned, he remembered Yang Liang's warning back then-"The general is rare. If the emperor wants to use him, don't humiliate him again. If it's really just playing tricks, then never use it. He."
  Yang Liang's helpless tone and expression seemed to be by his side.

  Thinking of Yang Liang, Xiao Ding felt a little more settled.
  He put aside the memorial in a daze, leaned his head on his arm, closed his eyes, and seemed to see Yang Liang smiling at him again. That smile was always warm and indulgent, and it contained kindness and ridiculous tolerance, which always calmed people.
  Standing aside, Han Youzhong quickly stepped forward to tuck the bedding for him.
  On the pillow, there was an unnatural red tide on Xiao Ding's cheeks, which seemed to be an obvious recurrence of the illness.

  In his dream, he felt a little dizzy in the clouds and driving the fog. He saw Yang Liang sitting on the horse, and the next moment, he was also holding a bow and arrow and riding a horse.
  He recognized this place for a moment, and vaguely recognized Lihuapo outside the city.
  In this place, he and Yang Liang had been to practice riding and shooting many times when they were young. Originally, the royal family had its own hunting ground, but Yang Liang didn't like it. He said that the place was not very popular, and he was so suffocated.
  Of course, he had to follow him. He only asked Yang Liang to go back to the past and smile at him all the time. He couldn't stand Yang Liang who was separated from him.
  Why did he think so? He somewhat understood that this was just a trance, but even at such a moment, he couldn't go back to a happier past.
  Xiao Ding was a little irritable and sighed.

  The arrow rushed forward and shot straight at the deer down the slope.
  There was cheering behind him, and Xiao Ding smiled, his Yang Liang should be such a prestigious.
  But when the arrow was halfway there, a young man riding a horse suddenly broke in ahead, holding a whip to coax the deer. Xiao Ding gritted his teeth and said, "It's really looking for death."
  He didn't remember if he said this, but he must have thought about it.
  The attendants around him called out in surprise, and Yang Liang, who was shooting an arrow, stood up from the saddle and probed anxiously.
  Seeing that arrow was about to be inserted into the young man's vest, an arrow suddenly slanted into the side, the sharp point of the arrow was worthy of the tip of the previous arrow in the nail.
  Yang Liang's arrow flew so far, and it was already weak, but the arrow was obviously just out of the bow, and it was so powerful.
  As a result, the appearance of this arrow obliterated a deceased case, saved one person's life,
  and distorted the lives of two people.

  Yang Liang's arrow was hit and turned abruptly and plunged into the mud beside the boy, his tail trembled for a long time, Fang Xiu.
  The boy was half to death, sitting on the ground shaking.
  It was originally from the microserver, but it was almost killed. It was a trouble to be recognized. Someone had blocked the left and right attendants, and someone else went down to calm the matter.
  Xiao Ding looked down. A few hundred steps away, where the arrow came from, he was vaguely a handsome young man standing with a bow.
  This man is a talent, Xiao Ding looked at him, and when he saw that face, he was suddenly startled. At the same moment, Yang Liang also gasped in a low voice.
  Xiao Ding slowly turned his head, facing Yang Liang, and also turned his face, the two looked at each other.
  Yang Liang was startled as if he was aware of his gaffe and quickly smiled at him, pretending to be nonchalant. He didn't know that his eyes had betrayed him long ago, and the sudden awakening, worry, and regret stung Xiao Ding.
  In your eyes, I have already become such a person... Then it doesn't matter if I make a little more mistake!

  Xiao Ding opened his eyes and muttered, "Are you here?" He saw the imperial physician who was cutting his pulse again.
  Han Youzhong stepped forward, worrying: "Long live the sickness again, so don't see me today..."
  Xiao Ding struggled to shake off the hand that he touched on his wrist, but couldn't do it. He wanted to get angry, but the sudden dizziness hit him again.
  Before going to bed deep, I only heard the imperial doctor say: "...How come you suddenly become unconscious?" It was a waste, Xiao Ding almost yelled, but couldn't match the double heaviness on his body and head, and fell asleep unwillingly.

  He vaguely saw himself curled up against the corner of the wall. It was every winter when he lost power. No one made a stove for him. He could only freeze dryly until spring came.
  In the magnificent imperial city, in the palace of flowers and wine, who can believe that the prince under ten thousand people can be down to such a degree, this is the fact of the partiality.
  He suddenly felt uncomfortable in his heart. He didn't like to recall that period of time. Such dreams seemed to tell him that weakness was also part of him.
  However, over the years, I have long abandoned these.

  When I was awake again, the temple was full of lights, and it was already late at night.
  The court ladies and eunuchs all around were dozing off, and Han Youzhong, who was sitting in a chair, snored with his head down to his chest.
  Xiao Ding frowned and was about to scold him when he was suddenly interrupted by a noise. The voice came from a far away, and it was almost impossible to hear him if he was not careful.
  He listened for a moment, and then he followed the dream, and the undissolved anxiety suddenly surged up again. Why did he have such a dream just now? Since he took office, he has almost forgotten such an unbearable past. Why do you think of it at this moment?

  Xiao Ding thought about it carefully. After receiving the news that the army had returned to the court, Pu Han was transferred to lead the defense of the city. The guard was also specially selected by Du Jintan from the front office of the palace. He had no previous friendship with Chen Zeming.
  Although it is to prevent the army from making chaos, other people should also be able to stop it.
  Besides, there are only fifty people in Beijing. What can fifty people do?
  Could it be someone else, but no matter who it is, such an arrangement should already be foolproof.
  What was the intermittent movement faintly in the night? He tried his best to feel it, and the more he heard it, the more it seemed to be the sound of gold and gold after the collision of swords.
  "Han Youzhong!" He shouted sharply.
  The people in the hall were suddenly awakened from their dreams. Seeing his iron complexion, Hulala knelt down.
  "Go and see, what happened!" Xiao Ding had no intention of pursuing their negligence. All he cared about was whether his guess would become a reality.

  After a while, the little eunuch who was sent to check ran back in panic, "No, it's horrible, someone has entered the palace!! Long live avoid it, right?"
  Xiao Ding was shocked, his palace shouldn't be right. Is it invincible, "Who is on duty today? How many thieves, what identity, and how did they break into the palace gate?"
  The eunuch knelt down and said, "I heard that there was an internal response, so I opened the door... It's too messy outside. I really can't find out." This is not wrong to him. There is a gang of swords, lights, and swords outside, and there is really only a limit to inquiries.
  Han Youzhong hurriedly went to help Xiao Ding, "Hurrah, avoid it first, and the secretary in front of the palace waiting to be escorted will come over, and it will not be too late to investigate."
  Xiao Ding had to stop his voice, but the anxiety grew stronger.
  He suddenly realized that such a trip to the palace shouldn't be accidental or carefully planned. He patronizes Chen Zeming, who is afraid of being heavily armed, will bite people and other people without being wary. His heart suddenly convulses. Such a mistake may be fatal.

  Hurrying to put a dark robe on the emperor, Han Youzhong asked everyone to lighten up the lights, but he took a few of the strongest martial arts servants and helped Xiao Ding go around the side door.
  When the cold wind outside the door blew Xiao Ding's originally groggy head awake, the noise of the hustle and bustle in the distance was clearly audible, and it could be seen that the guards in the palace were still resisting, otherwise the culprits would have arrived long ago.
  Is the opponent forcibly breaking into the palace? ! That means that Dianqiansi is still loyal to him, so there is still room for turning around.
  Xiao Ding felt a little relieved, and at the same time, Han Youzhong, who was supporting him by his side, stopped.

  Someone is blocking the front.
  They had to stop.
  The man happened to be out of the light of the lantern, so in the dim light, he could only see the man with two legs as shoulder-width apart, stepping firmly on their only way, and being pinned and motionless.
  The figure is vaguely visible as a tall man.
  Seeing that there was only one person, the guards gave him a wink and half surrounded the person.

  Han Youzhong ordered the eunuch next to him to take a few steps, raise the lantern, and illuminate the man's face. Everyone took a breath and couldn't help turning their heads to look at the emperor.
  Xiao Ding didn't show much surprise on his face.
  He just looked at the visitor coldly.
  Even if the scene before him did not surprise him, he still felt as if he was hit by a heavy hammer, and a Venus suddenly appeared in front of him. Didn't show these.
  At the same time, he felt a kind of relief in his heart. The person who had been secretly guarding for six years finally turned back. This string can finally be loosened. Yang Liang, Yang Liang, look, I said that the only person in this world is really you. If you are loyal to me, why bother to persuade me to let go of someone who will betray me after all.
  The hatred he had hidden in his heart for many years finally found its source, and it turned out to be unexplainable.

  Chen Zeming in front of him stood sideways without looking at them, holding the hilt in his hand, lowering his head and hanging shoulders slightly, a little tired but defiant.
  Xiao Ding narrowed his eyes slightly. He hadn't figured out how Chen Zeming did it, how he would deal with the aftermath, and who his co-conspirators were.
  In short, everything hasn't really been decided yet.
  Only hearing a soft sound of "swipe" opened the stalemate. Chen Zeming slowly drew the sword from his waist, and didn't make any moves, but said: "Who wants to go first?"

The author has something to say:
Thank you for your reply and support. Everyone who watches is very grateful.
There is another thing I want to say first. This is actually very arrogant, but it is better to say a joke now than to cheat everyone. In the future, everyone will scold me.
It is the first part I said before, but the effective range of that sentence can only be the first part.
In the second part, if I can v, I will v, because if my interest in writing Tanmei is spent many years without benefit, my family will not let me continue. After all, being a mother is not as self-willed as being a daughter. I don't have so much time to do pure hobbies, so I always hope to find a balance in it.
But this is just a vaccination. At present, the hope is slim. Please don't laugh at me for being arrogant and arrogant. Khan~~~
Everyone also guesses if I want to say this now. It is not at all. I don't know where my number is, and I basically contacted me. I just don't want to give readers who like me feel unbelievable in the possible future.
Thank you very much~!

=My Note=

Hello Tonetteyn is here

please comment down below of this sentence your feedback about how I post this chapter if there is some problem regarding this chapter so I can fix it up and improve also this is my first time doing this stuff so sorry if there is any mistake regarding in this post

- Tonetteyn

𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞...