Chapter 63

25. On the day of the expedition, at the time of the soldiers, Xiao Jin and his officials rushed out of the city to practice for Chen Zeming.
  Xiao Jin entered the wine and wished the army a victory. Chen Zeming was in his armor and could not kneel down. He thanked him and took the wine glass and drank it.
  Seeing Long live to see off in person, all the soldiers lifted their morale and shouted loudly.

  Xiao Jin reluctantly said: "Wei Wang must take care!"
  Chen Zeming replied, "You should live up to your majesty's trust." As
  he turned to leave, Xiao Jin suddenly grabbed his shirt and said: "I saw a poem last night. It is the voice of my heart at this moment, so I can't sleep in the middle of the night, hoping that King Wei will defeat the Huns this time, and wait for...the day when the edict returns, I will untie the shirt with my husband.
  Chen Zeming was stunned, but his expression on his face remained unchanged: "...Thanks to your majesty for the message, the minister is only panicked."
  Xiao Jin couldn't help but let go and looked at Chen Zeming. Walk in the direction of the queue. But I saw that the back was tall and straight, walking with the wind, and more confident and domineering than usual in the middle of the DPRK.
  Xiao Jin stared at him, his expression on his face suddenly brought up a blush.

  Chen Zeming turned on his horse and looked back towards the capital. He didn't know what he saw, so he paused for a moment.
  Then he turned his head and said in a deep voice: "Go!"

  Xiao Ding always gets up very early, this is a habit he left behind for many years in power.
  Time is limited and cannot be spent in vain. Even though he has been banned here for more than a year now, he never thought of changing this old habit.
  But he got up early, and the day was long, and he actually had nothing else to do except for reading the ripped Buddhist scriptures.
  So he fell in love with meditation, which to outsiders may be the beginning of his comprehension of Zen, but for him, it is a process of scrutiny and planning.
  In the boring days, he thought about a lot of things.
  Including Yang Liang, the first Chen Zeming, the first queen mother, later Chen concubine, to the final coup d'état, his own loss, he tried to look at these from all angles.
  Thinking can always make people gain something.
  Chen Zeming is already on the journey, and now there is only Du Jindan next to Xiao Jin. This old guy's right at this moment can be said to cover the sky with his hand, and he will definitely not let the thorny self. If Yang Ruqin is still in Beijing, he will be at this moment. Is there a second rescue?
  When he was thinking this way, Yang Ruqin suddenly appeared.

  When he turned his head and saw Yang Ruqin, dressed as a soldier in black robes, standing in front of the house, he had a sudden feeling. He glanced at the young general beside Yang Ruqin playfully.
  Duguhang immediately noticed, with an uncomfortable expression on his face, frowned and hesitated for a moment, then turned back and retreated.
  Xiao Ding looked at Yang Ruqin, "I haven't seen him for many years, but Aiqing is still so
  fascinating ." Yang Ruqin smiled slightly and bowed down.

  "Your Majesty can't escape at this moment."
  Xiao Ding was not too surprised when he heard these words. He wanted to hear whether Yang Ruqin's reasons were consistent with him.
  Yang Ruqin said, "It seems that this is the best time to flee, but if you analyze it carefully, you will know that it is actually the opposite."
  Xiao Dingen said without comment.
  Yang Ruqin continued: "Firstly, Du Jintan also understood that this is an opportunity. He must be standing by the hole waiting for us to die. Once the wind blows, he can use this to cut the grass and remove the roots without even looking for excuses. Second, before. Chen Zeming has taken his majesty abruptly and has cut off too much power from his majesty. At this moment, the ministers who are truly loyal to his majesty are demoted from the capital, in all likelihood. Now he has saved his majesty from the palace, and his successors are unable to escape the hunt. What's more, we can mobilize now. With limited manpower, I can't even say whether my Majesty can be rescued from
  Leng Gong ..." Xiao Ding sneered, recalling what Chen Zeming said while pinching his neck, he couldn't help saying: "He really counts. ."
  Yang Ruqin glanced at him, not knowing why, seeing Xiao Ding's unexplained move, he couldn't ask more, just continued: "To sum up, if we flee, there will be spears and arrows, and we will be haystacks. On the contrary, he did not move. Even if Du   Jindan's secret arrow strikes and Duguhang was ordered to stop him, he can block a block. In fact, he has more vitality."
  Xiao Ding nodded, "It is roughly similar to what I thought."

Yang Ruqin bowed his hand and asked. "Your Majesty, please bear with the humiliation. After a while, Du and Chen will inevitably have civil strife. Only then will your Majesty come back."
  Xiao Ding said: "How do you say?"
  Yang Ruqin smiled, "Now Chen Zeming is quite favored, and he is already well overwhelmed. After Du Jindan's momentum, Du Jindan, the old fox, is also a minister of civil strife, how can he be willing to go down with others? In short, the uneven distribution of spoils will
  definitely turn against each other." Xiao Ding laughed, "That's my temple, why are you? I can use a stolen word."
  Yang Ruqin said: "The minister was in a flop."

  Xiao Ding thought about it and said: "Who is Chen Yu?"
  Yang Ruqin replied: "One of the dead shadow guards set up by your Majesty many years ago."
  Xiao Ding sighed. "I think it should be. You originally proposed to set up this shadow guard. I think this is a peaceful and
  prosperous age, and I haven't worked hard. How can I know that the most reliable people are those people." Yang Ruqin said: "Now the ministers in the court. There are still some under the jurisdiction, but the number of people is limited. I am afraid that we can't do important things."
  Xiao Ding said: "
  Where is Du Jindan's side?" Yang Ruqin solemnly replied: "There is one person."
  Xiao Ding nodded and suddenly laughed, "This young man alone is telling you. What's the relationship?"
  Yang Ruqin was startled: "...friend."
  Xiao Ding only smiled, clearly not convinced, but didn't ask much, and the two hurriedly said goodbye.

  Duguhang stood in front of the palace gate, saw him come out, and greeted him.
  The two looked at each other and walked outside the palace one after another. When there was no one in a secluded place, Duguhang suddenly stopped, Yang Ruqin was full of thoughts, never paying attention, and almost ran into it.
  Duguhang lowered his head, then turned around and looked directly at Yang Ruqin, "What else do you want to do?"
  Yang Ruqin was surprised and said quickly: "I have to waste the emperor's grace, just meet him and talk about my feelings, the other... ...Even if you have the intention, you are powerless. You also know that Wang Wei did clean up his party feathers.... You said that in this case, what I can do with the scribes."
  Duguhang listened and said nothing, his face was cold. After a moment of cold silence, he said dully: "In short, don't mention such unreasonable demands anymore! Although you really only take a look, I only feel ashamed of the adults."
  Yang Ruqin knew that he was young and straightforward, and comforted: " It's just a meeting. No one knows. It's all right. Why do you think too much."
  Du Guhang showed some upset and helpless expressions, sighed slightly, suddenly raised his head, and stared at the other party, "You vowed never to see him again. Otherwise, as soon as you speak, I will kill you."
  Yang Ruqin smiled, "Well if I force you to take me into the palace again, I will definitely die under your sword and not the whole body."
  Only then did Duguhang smile slightly. After a while, he disappeared quickly. He never laughed, and only showed up when he was with Yang Ruqin, and he couldn't tell why.
  Yang Ruqin took two steps, "Have you ever heard that poem from
  Dugu? "
  Duguhang glanced at him, and said directly: "I read less." Yang Ruqin slowly chanted: "...Chao Wei Tian Shelang, Mu Deng Tianzitang."
  Du Guhang said nothing, but stopped.
  Yang Ruqin smiled and said, "I really have a deep feeling for me..." As he said, he went forward and walked for a while before he noticed that the other party was behind him, and couldn't help turning his head.
  Hearing this, Du Guhang was vaguely disturbed. He was only fluent in writing, and the poem was simple and easy to understand, but he was a little confused about what Yang Ruqin said.
  While thinking about it, when he saw the other party beckoning to make him slender, he described it as elegant and inconsistent with that soldier's outfit. Suddenly, he realized that the opponent is so weak that he can't pass the three tricks under his own hands. What can be bad? It was a sudden thought and hurried to catch up.

The author has something to say:
I understand, 3000 can only be used as a goal, and then it cannot be reached every day...