Chapter 111

30. Chen Zeming raised his head and stared at Lu Congyun, who was kneeling on the ground, "No, this is not self-assertion, you are saving me."
  Lu Congyun raised his head, "The general saved more people in this battle."
  Chen Zeming blurted out. "No!...No."
  Lu Congyun was surprised.
  Chen Zeming murmured in a low voice, his expression under the lamp was stunned as if he was narrating and he seemed to be muttering to himself: "...Back then, when I was as old as you now, there was a friend named Yang Liang. At that time I felt very Confused, I don't think I will be on the battlefield for the rest of my life. I told Yang Liang that in the future, I...must become a world-renowned general and fly on the battlefield. At that time, I thought, if one day, I can get ahead, I will be able to win the battle. Meeting...but later..."
  Later, later he reversed. If it hadn't been for that palace change, so many people would have died, would there be today's swaying country. He has made up a lot now, but can the dead still survive?
  The debt was too heavy, so heavy that he could not bear it, forcing him to be unable to move, but he finally said it, "...but later, it was me who led this troubled world...what is it? The world-famous general, this is clearly... a sinner of the ages with serious sins!"

  He had never said such words to anyone, but he couldn't help but confide them tonight. He has an uncontrollable impulse and wants to tell others a lot, even if it's just Lu Congyun.
  He was depressed for too long.
  After the Chaohua Gate, he came along this path for only one goal. At first, he thought that the goal was to withdraw from the enemy but after hearing about the death of Xiongnu Shanyu, he realized that there was an opportunity and he could do more.
  The celestial dynasty needs a chance to recuperate, or else this big ship will collapse and fall apart. Chen Zeming understands too well. He has also regent on politics. He knows that the celestial dynasty has reached the point of life and death.
  Every night, as long as he thinks that this crisis actually originates from his own rebellion, he is so worried that he can't sleep. Since he was a child, he has listened to Romance and dreamed of being a loyal minister. He didn't understand why such a simple wish was always unavailable. His struggle and his persistence have gone for more than 30 years, but they are all wrong. What he did was contrary to what he wanted. That's all, but he has tired so many people, so many wives, children, and parents have fallen into the pain of losing their loved ones because of his fault.
  This is so wrong, he can't afford it.
  He can only give up his life and try to save what can be saved.
  On the way to pursue Luyan, he discussed the current situation with Wei Hanjue. Wei Hanjue mentioned the strategy of using war to promote peace. When he heard the word "peace talks," he already knew what his ultimate goal was. Up.
  Let the Xiongnu be unable to fight anymore and allow the two countries to reach a balance. Only then will peace talks and covenants appear, and they will never violate each other. How many years can this peace last? Ten years, fifteen years? Enough, fifteen years is enough. The next generation grows up, new characters rise, and even if the disputes rebirth, then the celestial dynasty will not be where it is today.

  Chen Zeming raised his hand and put the letter paper in his hand on the lamp candle, the flame-licked from the sharp corner, and suddenly jumped up.
  Lu Congyun couldn't help being taken aback, "General, then...that is Yubi Qinshu..."
  Xiao Ding? Chen Zeming vaguely thought of the figure. He was smiling when he wrote this letter. He always does this, playing with people's hearts for a lifetime. But Chen Zeming didn't hate him, there was nothing to hate.
  When he defended the city, he never thought of him. In his opinion, anyone sitting on that dragon chair is fine, Xiao Ding is gone, and there is respect for the king. What Duan Qiyi said was not wrong. During the defensive battle, he had always retained his strength, and he was unwilling to spend his energy on short-term victories. The focus of his expectation is not to defend the city, but to counterattack afterward. Just because Duan Qiyi was talking about an idea, Chen Zeming was even more annoyed when he heard it, lest the thoughts would become known. So in the meantime, he forbore, he was dormant, he kept the capital for him, in the final analysis, it was just because these two things happened to be in the same way, he couldn't get around it.
  But after all, he still admired Xiao Ding a little. Xiao Ding was able to make the most correct decision at the most critical moment. For this, Chen Zeming's hatred faded a little.
  Those who were not reconciled, finally one day he no longer looked at it.
  Just like the humiliation he couldn't hold back in those days, it is actually nothing more than that. Although he would be a little surprised, he was surprised that Xiao Ding would actually do such a boring and malicious behavior before leaving the expedition, but he can actually respond.
  What does it matter? Isn't it just acting on the spot? These things are no longer important.
  Is that a humiliation, whether Xiao Jin's affairs will be handled by Xiao Ding, and whether he will be able to save his family's life after he is overpowered, even if it is Qingqing and his heirs, none of these matters—the important thing is what is about to be achieved? Covenants and peace talks.
  He raised his head, Lu Congyun was shocked by the almost crazy heat in his eyes.
  ......This is the only way to succeed.

  Wu Zile was very angry.
  After he heard that the Xiongnu sent envoys to make peace with the Chinese, this kind of anger was like wildfire on the grassland spreading in his chest every day, until one day, he couldn't bear the suffering and went to find Shan-Yu Antu...
  Before that, due to the death of Lu Yan, the power of the Youxian King Court had been weakened to the point where it was completely unable to compete with other factions. Because of this, even though Asi tried to win over Wuzile before the incident, he didn't care much about being rejected. He still raised his troops without hesitation. Judging from the subsequent development of events, Uzile's choice was undoubtedly correct. He saved his father's last legacy-the lives of the surviving soldiers who had followed King Youxian for many years.
  Antu felt gratified for his peace. He gave the dead King Youxian more fame and glory, unreservedly praised Luyan as a legendary hero, and maintained his son Wuzile's Status-Although the strength of the royal court of Youxian is not worthy of the name at this moment.
  However, Wu Zile's patience ended here.
  The cause was the peace talks between the two countries-he really couldn't tolerate his father's death being buried under that flamboyant covenant.
  If such a treaty is finally signed, what is the significance of Lu Yan's death? King Youxian fought for the Huns and for the benefit of his own nation and eventually died on the battlefield. But in a blink of an eye, his nation and country abandoned him, and they actually shook hands with the enemy on the blood and corpses of the soldiers. The lives of Lu Yan and the hundred thousand soldiers were turned over as lightly as yellow pages.
  Such an understatement is in stark contrast with the glory and glory he has obtained before and after his death, which is shocking.
  Wu Zile has become accustomed to looking up at his father. In his opinion, his father is the greatest and most cunning wolf on the grassland. It is he who has continued the glorious history of the Huns for decades, not the old Danyu or the newly enthroned Antu. . Now that Lu Yan is dead, he is also a hero. He was once the most unignorable figure of the Xiongnu. Even Lao Shanyu feared him three points. Shouldn't this kind of father deserve respect?
  Wuzile could not bear such a profane arrangement. Even if the name of this arrangement is popular support.

  Shan Yu Antu was not surprised by his sight, the new monarch undoubtedly knew what Wuzile was coming from. So Antu first lamented how brave and good at fighting the deceased King Youxian was, and how frustrated the Huns who lost him were. Finally, Antu took the initiative to return to the topic—the Huns now have no ability to fight anymore, peace talks Can't be changed.
  Wuzile was speechless by the new monarch's eloquence, his face flushed, but he couldn't say a few words that sounded weighty.
  Antu looked at him with some pity, saying that Lu Yan was once a hero on the grassland, and he admired him, but there were no swords on the battlefield, and life and death were involuntary. Wuzile was probably overwhelmed by his father's death and couldn't accept it. Victory or defeat is commonplace in the military, and I will definitely pursue the title of King Youxian more. After all, he is a rare talent in a century and deserves to be treated like this.
  In this way, Wu Zile withdrew from the king's account with countless illusory promises.
  The fire in his heart hasn't retreated at all, but he knows that he won't get justice here in Xindanyu. It's not that he can't accept failure, he can only accept that his father's failure is treated like this.
  Uzile gathered more than a dozen cronies and quietly followed the army south to the border between the two countries.
  There, before long, the alliance between the two countries will be concluded and peace will come. And it was there, the father's blood hadn't dried yet.

  One of Wu Zile's close associates has followed him the longest. They are like brothers, and that person is Wu Wei.
  Uvi is a cool-headed person. He asked if Uzile was here to break the peace treaty between the two countries. But the two countries are heavily guarded. It would be very difficult to kill the envoys. Wu Zile replied that as long as Shan Yu wants to make peace with the Emperor of Heaven, such envoys will kill one and send a second, and he wants to kill another person.
  What Wu Zile wanted to kill was his father and enemy Chen Zeming. His plan is very detailed, first, sneak into the Han military camp-this time he brought not many people, and they are all elite, which is not difficult to do-then set fire at night, and shouted around that someone would assassinate and negotiate. Envoys, so Chen Zeming's duties must come forward to preside, and everyone's focus is to protect the envoys at this moment, the guards around Chen Zeming must not be tight enough, the assassination was launched at this moment.
  After hearing this, Wu Wei hesitated a little, Wu Zile said angrily, maybe you are afraid!
  Uvi sighed, prince, your daughter should not do such a dangerous thing. In the heavy encirclement of the sky, even if this assassination is successful, it will not be able to retreat. Please let me and my troops do this thing.
  Wu Zile was silent for a moment. This is my feud. It is impossible to do it under the hands of others, but I stand by. The meaning of blood debt and blood compensation is that if the blood that is sprinkled is not the blood of the enemy, it should be the blood of the son.
  While discussing, they waited for the arrival of the envoys of the heavenly dynasty. Finally, one day, the spies came to report and the people they were waiting for arrived. Wu Zile called Wu Wei to his side and took out two small iron crossbows from behind the horse.
  "This is a protective weapon that my father asked a skilled craftsman to build. There are three weapons in total. One of them was lost during combat, and only two were left." Wu Zile sent one of them to Uvi. Quasi, staying near the tooth tent of the Celestial Barracks, wait for him to come out, and shoot him together. The speed of this crossbow is astonishing, and he must not be able to
  dodge the two.", There are a few barbs bent at the arrow, which shines like a wash in the sunset, not a vulgar thing.

The author has something to say: 

I'm sorry, it's been delayed until today. My son has a high fever and didn't come back for a few days. In addition, there are two children's shoes in this article that make a fanzine, so today I will have two chapters. The third chapter is the promotional content of this fanzine. If you are not interested in children's shoes, just show them. If you are interested in participating in children's shoes, treat it as a party. Let's join in with your heart ^^