Outside

The second day was the day when Dugu was on the voyage.
  There are too many people entering and leaving the palace during the day, so the forbidden army exchange value is usually before Mao Shi when everyone is still asleep, and the whole process has to be completed before the early dynasty.
  Because of the hangover, Dugu Hang almost overslept, but Yang Ruqin woke him up. Duguhang hurried to the gate of the palace, stretched out his hand and touched it, and couldn't help but feel a jump in his heart. He forgot to bring the tooth card that he had hung on his body all year-round. The gilt bronze medal entered the palace gate.
  Tokens are used to enter and exit the palace. There are many kinds of tokens. Different identities correspond to different textures. For example, the lieutenant, sergeant, and servants are bronze medals, the craftsmen are wooden medals, and the internal officials and regular court officials are tooth medals. Usually, you get the sign when you enter the forbidden door, and return the sign when you exit the forbidden door. Only the tooth card can be carried all year round, and it is regarded as a status symbol by people. Du Gu Hang has such a piece because it guards the Jinghua Palace and frequently enters and exits the palace. The tooth plate is engraved with the owner's official position and name. Usually, it is useless for others to hold it. Loaning or losing it is a felony.
  With such an item left at home, Du Guhang inevitably remembered it, and when the exchange was completed, he would send someone to pick it up immediately. The man returned after half an hour, saying that no one in the yard could not knock on the door.
  Dugu Hang only remembered that there was a court event today, and now Yang Ruqin returned to the court hall, and the official worshiped Shangshu. It is estimated that he had entered the palace early.
  When the affairs at hand were finished, it was noon, and Duguhang took the time to go home and searched for a long time, but he didn't see his tooth card. I felt strange and inevitably complained. He wondered if Yang Ruqin picked it up, but why did he pick it up? Now I have to redeem the sign when I get in and out of the forbidden door, which is really troublesome. At this moment, he hadn't thought of what would happen the next day. What he was troubled about was what would happen if the brand was really lost.

  The next day, Duguhang wanted to go to Fangjie Yang Ruqin. When passing by the Hall of Preservation, he heard a sound that shouldn't be here, it was a sound of fighting. He felt strange and walked around.
  Chen Zeming's second coup came unexpectedly, making Duguhang feel caught off guard.
  However, the ending of this coup was so surprising.
  When that shoulder-to-shoulder appeared under the Chaohua Gate, all the breathing seemed to stop. That was the end of an era.
  Duguhang saw Yang Ruqin standing next to Xiao Ding's shoulders. His vague and intermittent questions were suddenly clear, his teeth! ! How could Yang Ruqin rescue Xiao Ding in such a fast time? What role did his teeth play?
  He was stunned by his own speculation. Yang Ruqin was in collusion with Yan Qing, who was in front of the palace and had the power to stay in the palace, but he could not enter the harem to reach Jinghua Palace. What did they do with his tooth card? Trick the defenders to open the door or something?
  Duguhang realized that his mistake was bigger than he had imagined. Yang Ruqin's arrival that night was not accidental. He had planned it a long time ago, so he had the same look when he held him on.
  Duguhang was a little dizzy. When he opened his eyes, the tip of the arrow in his hand was pointing at Yang Ruqin's head. His hand was trembling, so the arrow shook too much, but at this moment, even if the arrow was sent out, it would not be avoided. It's too late.

  Chen Zeming fell to his knees.
  All his generals disarmed and surrendered, and Du Guhang held the bow in his hand tightly, standing in the chaotic crowd, with tears on his face.
  To tell the truth, it was not enough to turn the whole situation around, but it saved Yang Ruqin a lot of time. Yang Ruqin had already calculated it, and he couldn't waste any moment. He wanted the best results to ensure the greatest success.

  When Chen Zeming fell ill, Duguhang stayed outside the Chen Mansion all night. He felt that he could not forgive his sin, but he dared not say it. He was afraid of the look in Chen Zeming's eyes after he learned the truth. He was so scared that he couldn't even think about it.
  He concealed this matter and decided not to mention it for the rest of his life.
  But he can't feel at ease.
  Chen Zeming became the commander of the palace again, and Duguhang always followed him, watching the adult silently and firmly guarding the line of bluestone brick walls, as if he never knew what tiredness was. That kind of persistence in disregard of life and death scared Du Guhang, but he didn't dare to ask. He was afraid that he would show his feet if he was not careful, and that would be more uncomfortable than killing him.
  He saw Xiao Ding change his attitude towards Chen Zeming because of the battle situation. He had never seen such a humble Xiao Ding. Duguhang immediately became vigilant. Xiao Ding and Yang Ruqin were the same kinds of people, and their faces were always disguised. , That is to use everything that can be used.
  Duguhang couldn't help reminding Chen Zeming that Xiao Ding was fake, and there were reasons for his attitude. He didn't get an answer but got the news that the food in the city had run out.
  Duguhang was surprised and a little bit happy. He wanted to fight for Chen Zeming to bleed and even lose his life so that he could feel at ease. If he dies, he can never tell the secret. You think he is so despicable...
  When he was fighting among the enemies, he felt that he was getting closer to what he thought in his heart step by step, which was much faster than staying by Chen Zeming's side.
  He was injured, but not serious. He broke out of the encirclement and ran to Chenzhou.
  He thought he was done, but ironically, Chen Zhou Jiedu made Wei Jing just wait and see the situation and had no intention of sending troops.
  In the end, King Jing saved the siege of Kyoto, and Yang Ruqin was the one who asked King King to drive.

  After the Chaohua Gate, Yang Ruqin taught him another lesson. There are many things that you can't do if you want to. You have to rely on means, and you are still far from the means.
  ...He taught him so much.
  Duguhang felt that he was really a waste. His confidence in martial arts began to collapse. He never thought that the things he was proud of were not enough, or even enough to make up for his fault.
  Thinking that he had despised Yang Ruqin as helpless literati, he felt ridiculous.
  Yang Ruqin is really good, he can do what you can't, he also thought of what you can't think of, how thoroughly he played you. He recalled how he felt when he knelt in front of the incense case that night and said he died on the same day, the same month, and the same year. He felt cold all over, and he would be so naive that if he bowed to worship, he would no longer be alone. As for the teasing kiss, Duguhang never thought about it again. It was a silly thing. In his opinion, it was already the information that Yang Ruqin couldn't help revealing. It's a joke. People played, so he laughed.
  No wonder Yang Ruqin had that expression at the time. He must have been thinking how stupid this kid was. He was fooled for so simple and wasted his fine arrangements.
  It's okay to be deceived, but he uses himself to make up for Chen Zeming's body!

  He thought he couldn't see this man anymore, and when he saw him, he would definitely be tempted to kill him.
  At King Jing's barracks, he was called from behind. He heard Yang Ruqin's voice. His sword was pulled out and leaned against Yang Ruqin's neck. Yang Ruqin's face inevitably turned pale.
  He was ashamed of him, why did he still have to explain.
  Duguhang actually hoped that he could take a step forward at that time so that he could kill this person uncontrollably, and no longer need to desperately remind himself that this person is very important now, and the national crisis is now, and he should not be killed for the public.
  And this is the only Qingming he has left.

  When the coffin that escorted Chen Zeming back to Beijing, Duguhang actually knew that there was nothing but wood wrapped in silk.
  Yang Ruqin didn't know, he saw Chen Zeming's body with his own eyes—if Wei Hanjue's doctor friend hadn't arrived in time, it would really be a corpse.
  Lu Congyun and Wei Han definitely felt very distressed when Yang Ruqin proposed to escort the coffin. This request was too reasonable, and the excuse for rejection was very hard to think. Too persistent will cause the other party to doubt-Yang Ruqin is not so easy. The blinded person.
  Duguhang spoke up. He said that if Yang Ruqin insisted on escorting the coffin, I would kill him.
  When he said this, those few people thought he was joking.
  Duguhang didn't argue, he knew he was telling the truth, and his killing intent was always buried in his heart.

  Duguhang sent the coffin back to Kyoto by himself, but Yang Ruqin didn't dare to snatch it with him.
  When he returned to the old yard, Duguhang saw that the landscape on the wall was still there, and they were still as clear and vivid after the wind and rain. He stirred a few buckets of muddy water and poured a bucket on it, completely ruining the original painting with excellent artistic conception.
  Chen Zeming didn't know if he could keep his life, Duguhang wanted to rush back to the border as soon as possible, but Wei Hanjue said that there was a doctor named Wang in the capital, so he had time to find it. Duguhang was on the road day and night, in order to bring this genius doctor back as soon as possible. But when he asked about it at the address given by Wei Hanjue, the other party had already gone to the building, and the neighbors on the left and right said they had just moved out. Duguhang didn't give up and asked about the whereabouts of the genius doctor. After asking for a long time, someone pointed out a place to go. Duguhang immediately chased him out. After several hundred miles, he couldn't find anyone. When he was so annoyed by his question, he just said it casually and had to go back to Beijing to continue to inquire.
  He couldn't even do such a simple thing. This trough was so long that he couldn't get out.

  Soon he heard about Yang Ruqin's history study.
  Chen Zeming is still lying half-dead, and his notoriety will be qualitative, and it will be passed on like this. The adults who have fought on the battlefield all their lives, and the part of defying life and death for the country and the people is so easily obliterated.
  A chill surged from the bottom of Duguhang's heart, and the chill felt like a knife was coming towards him, making the back of his head chill.
  He suddenly calmed down.
  After so much confusion... he finally knew what he was going to do.

  --Finish--

The author has something to say:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, finally finished, here is the end of the relevant parts of the text, thank you all for your appreciation, thank you~